New DWC grow

6uQpzY61.jpg

PadfuFd1.jpg

the system is raised using a spinner sytem allowing easy access the the rear spots

I made it with some plywood and 2x4s. I figured it would make getting to the rear spots easier when the systems full. Unfortunately its not really functional at the moment since i added the chiller unexpectedly. After this run ill make some sort of "clockspring" to allow 180 degree rotation with the chiller connected outside the tent

Id like to upgrades to black airlines and change to 4inch airdiscs. Currently using the large cylindrical stones

So I have a dwc with a single bucket , a pump, an airstone, water, and nutes. Then another system sitting next to it, not connected. But I've been seeing these systems all connected. Am I doing it wrong? Or just different?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I have a dwc with a single bucket , a pump, an airstone, water, and nutes. Then another system sitting next to it, not connected. But I've been seeing these systems all connected. Am I doing it wrong? Or just different?

this is just a recirculating dwc with reservoir, you pump the nutrient solution around so that way the ph and ppms stay the same and are more manageable, not recommended with multiple strains though....

Okay okay. Maybe I'll complete my first grow and then a few or several more before I try this. This seems more advanced. Looks so much better than my space. I'm going to have to change mine to look more organized. Thx guys

nothing wrong with your setup. each way has its advantages. with my recirculating system i only have to make adjustments to water level/ph/ppm in the main front bucket and it auto mixes thru all the buckets. makes it easier for multiple buckets and also allows use of the water chiller on all buckets. downside is you cant really run diffrent strains mix and match (flowertime) because you have to flush all the buckets at the same time and run the same ppm to all buckets. your system is actually much more flexable but abit more work if you have multiple buckets.:thumb:

Okay okay. Maybe I'll complete my first grow and then a few or several more before I try this. This seems more advanced. Looks so much better than my space. I'm going to have to change mine to look more organized. Thx guys

its a bit more expensive but it makes it a lot easier actually....

for what its worth i have 1 soil grow beneath my belt. im no expert lol. oh and awesome setup purpsmagurps. id love to have that much room to play with

Back
Top Bottom