New Federal Crackdown Confounds States That Allow Medical Marijuana

Cannabis use was not a problem in the dark ages

Well, maybe if a woman was using it as medicine to treat people and got labeled a witch :hmmmm: maybe your right.

I should have left the Dark Ages alone lol. They just sound dark, and right now, I'm having trouble seeing the light lol. I should have said, "sounds like the 21st century" lol.

(To Everyone) I'm dead set serious about the rally idea. I'm not joking. How else are we going to do this? The states passing MMJ is great, and good. Needed. But speed it up a bit. Force the government to our will. Who's country is it? The 546 people that run the Fed Gov. or the millions that live here too?

Following the play book play by play and the war on drugs rages on for big pharma with their henchmen known as the DEA. Play by the rules kiddy as everyones so called savior Obama is showing his true colors. It was all about getting elected not keeping to his word.

Man oh man what a shit storm that would have came had prop 19 came about. Everyone thought I was fucking crazy when I told everyone it would land people in jail.

You want freedom for marijuana... push for MMJ in every state and laws to hold elected officials liable and accountable for violation of laws voted in by the people. Then and only then can you loosen the grasp of the Federal government on freedom in this country.

You know I am glad that the 15 states got their MMJ, but there is a bit of a problem with That approach. We cannot pretend to be doctors or pharmacist. MJ being medicine will eventually take it out of our hands completely. It's just a good thing that MJ is as safe as it is or we wouldn't have gotten this far.

We are not... that is why it is recomended by a doctor and changes to minds of hard core concervitives like myself who see the preventive medicine that it is and for the medical conditions that I have.... ;)

We are not... that is why it is recomended by a doctor and changes to minds of hard core concervitives like myself who see the preventive medicine that it is and for the medical conditions that I have.... ;)

Like politicians, doctors can be bought. It's not helping persuade conservatives in mass.

Doctors have in the past recommended tobacco, heroin, ecstasy, and today push hundreds of pharmaceutical products across this country that often have catastrophic consequences.

The cannabis debate should center around human rights, not the proliferation of some half underground medical economy.

Does cannabis have certain medical qualities, yes. Will doctors handing out medical recommendations to any 18 year old with $150 persuade the bible belt and like minded folks to relax, doubtful.

Opponents should be brought around to see us as citizens, not a medical sub-culture.

Like politicians, doctors can be bought. It's not helping persuade conservatives in mass.

Doctors have in the past recommended tobacco, heroin, ecstasy, and today push hundreds of pharmaceutical products across this country that often have catastrophic consequences.

The cannabis debate should center around human rights, not the proliferation of some half underground medical economy.

Does cannabis have certain medical qualities, yes. Will doctors handing out medical recommendations to any 18 year old with $150 persuade the bible belt and like minded folks to relax, doubtful.

Opponents should be brought around to see us as citizens, not a medical sub-culture.

Sorry but I was a hardcore conservitive and what changed my mind was the need for pain relief. Believe it or not Doctors get money to push meds so either way that is mute. Again... you want freedom for marijuana... MMJ is the key and is what is being worked on at the fed level for Vets. Once that door opens... we will have a lagit defense at the fed level. Human rights... people honestly do not care. That is just the nature of the beast... the ol' if it does not effect me... then do not bug me with it. But how many people do you know that have friends and family with health issues... everyone on both sides of the fence. Hence... mmj is the ticket.

Sorry but I was a hardcore conservitive and what changed my mind was the need for pain relief.

You had to suffer before you changed you mind. I'm not going to wait for the world to get sick enough so that I can toke. Apology accepted.:winkyface:

Believe it or not Doctors get money to push meds so either way that is mute.

It's not mute when you say it's the only way to promote cannabis decriminalization. You agree that Doctors "push" drugs for money and yet you claim that these pushers will convert "hardcore conservatives." Isn't one of the leading "conservative" arguments that these Doctors are nothing but drug dealers and mj has no medicinal value?

Again... you want freedom for marijuana... MMJ is the key and is what is being worked on at the fed level for Vets. Once that door opens... we will have a lagit defense at the fed level.

I agree that this will open the door to a more realistic approach and reach a much broader appeal to those conservatives. I won't sit on my hand and wait for the VA though. CA has an election coming up soon enough.:wood:

Human rights... people honestly do not care. That is just the nature of the beast... the ol' if it does not effect me... then do not bug me with it.

Tell that to those that participated in the civil rights movement or stood up to any other social injustice.

But how many people do you know that have friends and family with health issues... everyone on both sides of the fence. Hence... mmj is the ticket.

Agreed. Everyone gets sick and everyone dies. I'm not waiting for the world to watch loved ones suffer to get them to come around on their thinking. That is unending and doesn't guarantee a damn thing. :peacetwo:

so many great points made on this subject,,, all for a PLANT ,, what is our government doing regulating a plant? i love my country but our government needs to sit down and figure out what it can do to HELP this country. things are wrong all over the place and they worry about a plant,,,, IMO a total waste of out tax dollars.... i guess i'm just over medicated... and needed to ramble a bit,,, just sayin'............

Back
Top Bottom