new fish

pwerfll1

Hi all new to the site but been gardening for years outdoor.Im from mass and just recently obtained med card due to 4 failed back fusions and live in chronic pain .So in mass im only allowed a indoor grow i believe?Ive just finished up my indoor room and needed input..a buddy of mine just gave me some clones I put them in yesterday transplanted them from Rockwaool to soil and not sure if they're doing good im still tryin to upload 5he pics

CAM00443.jpg
CAM00443.jpg
CAM004501.jpg
CAM004451.jpg
CAM004481.jpg
CAM004481.jpg
CAM00444.jpg

any help on this guys would be awesome like I said I'm not sure how they're looking the ones in the blue cups are seeds that I sprouted and the six that are in green I clone I got from a body yesterday

Hi Fellow new fish!

I am far from an expert but I had one that went like this and i came to the conclusion that i had over watered straight after repotting, i let it dry out completely and just watered a lot less.

i am sure someone on here will come back with a more in depth and probably better answer! i would say that plant can be very resilient and not to rush into any solution until someone comes back to you.

Good luck!

Grown,

Back
Top Bottom