Hello one and all

capecodbud

A little about my self i live on cape cod mass. Recently acquired my med card . Have a real tough time sleeping at night and the meds they want me to take make me to groggy and bitchy after awhile . Medicinal helps me sleep at night .I understand we can go to the dispensary we now have 2 in mass they both have good product Brockton is better selection but at 385 an ounce is very expensive. So like it or not I need to learn it all from seed to harvest and thought that this site should give me the wisdom and insight to grow some on my own. Ideally I would just provide the funds and someone else the knowledge but we all have to start somewhere and I have chosen to start here! So in closing if anyone can suggest a good book or site that would be cool. Also seeds ? are there reputable sites that send good seeds or go clone ? Soil or hydro ? any and all insight would be great !

Thanks CapeCodBud

A little about my self i live on cape cod mass. Recently acquired my med card . Have a real tough time sleeping at night and the meds they want me to take make me to groggy and bitchy after awhile . Medicinal helps me sleep at night .I understand we can go to the dispensary we now have 2 in mass they both have good product Brockton is better selection but at 385 an ounce is very expensive. So like it or not I need to learn it all from seed to harvest and thought that this site should give me the wisdom and insight to grow some on my own. Ideally I would just provide the funds and someone else the knowledge but we all have to start somewhere and I have chosen to start here! So in closing if anyone can suggest a good book or site that would be cool. Also seeds ? are there reputable sites that send good seeds or go clone ? Soil or hydro ? any and all insight would be great !

Thanks CapeCodBud

Welcome brother! I'm new also :) I like the fact you are growing yourself. If I come across stuff I'll send it your way!

Welcome to :420: Mr. Bud. Great to hear you got off Big Pharma. For all the questions let me guide you to the spots you need to read. This place is your one stop shop for knowledge. No need to go elsewhere.

First stop is your grow area/setup. This is where you will decide the best method for your time and confidence. Check this spot:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Now for you beans/clone. Does your dispensary have seeds or clones? if so pick something that matches your medical symptom. If your dispensary doesn't have what you need we have great seed companies as sponsors, like ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds. Also maybe get the lights you need. Here are a list of great sponsor at 420 Mag:

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Last but not least, the Best Farmers in the world give you all their secrets at this next stop. The cool thing is, they welcome you in and take you under their wing. Feels like your are part of their wonderful grow.

Journals in Progress
Growers Forums

Good luck and thanks for joining. Be active...

Back
Top Bottom