Hello to all in 420 land

I will be going by 60cal for the time I am here with you all (a long time I hope). I have been checking out this site for about 3 months, ever since I decided to grow my meds for my self. I have not done any growing for the past 40 years (yes I'm that old), Leo and my love for freedom has keep me from it. I have fallen off 4 buildings in my life and now my pains have pain. Since I had no idea how to start a seed, this site and it's many outstanding members has given me great hope. I would like to give a shout out to Capn & s1ingblade, by reading your post and following your grows I now feel I can manage a grow and will look forward to any and all help. To the General: T:thanks:hank you for keeping me up to date on the med news and all the great info. I will be moving to a better place to house my up and coming Garden of Edan. Happy to be here, thanks all.
Well, needless to say I'm glad you are here, too. And let me say I am so glad that your journal is only three pages long at this time. Gonna catch up some.

Thanks for the welcome Dr Bob, my first grow will be in 2-3 months when I get moved to a better place, at this time I will start my grow journal from when I get my equipment, to set up and than grow. I look forward to all the help I can get.
First things first, look around and see what you have. Sharp pencil? Check. Internet connection to 420? Check. I'm lagging behind just a bit and know you are going to be moving, but there are things you will need no matter where you go. Like something that holds water without leaking in 50 different positions. Check.

did you start a journal yet 60cal?

Still testing

Test

teat

test

I'm trying to figure out how to put a link in my signature without having the URL showing.

test

Thank you Dan, DP, Hiker & Chronic.

Hey there just dropping by to say hi. I had a problem making the signature work like you wanted also.
1 Go HereThis tells you how to create a "new" Journal
2 Name the journal
3 Click on the address of your new journals address it becomes highlighted, right click that and copy
4 Highlight that name by holding the left mouse button down and moving the cursor over the name to highlight it
5 Click the globe link icon above and paste the url where it asks (right click, paste)
6 Your signature should look something like this: My First Journal

This must be done on the settings page (edit signature)
Don't be intimidated by all the html....we'll help you get through this
Hope this helps! :cheesygrinsmiley:
HOZ :peace::hippy:
:volcano-smiley:

Hey there just dropping by to say hi. I had a problem making the signature work like you wanted also.
1 Go HereThis tells you how to create a "new" Journal
2 Name the journal
3 Click on the address of your new journals address it becomes highlighted, right click that and copy
4 Highlight that name by holding the left mouse button down and moving the cursor over the name to highlight it
5 Click the globe link icon above and paste the url where it asks (right click, paste)
6 Your signature should look something like this: My First Journal

This must be done on the settings page (edit signature)
Don't be intimidated by all the html....we'll help you get through this
Hope this helps! :cheesygrinsmiley:
HOZ :peace::hippy:
:volcano-smiley:

Thank you for your time and information Hozona.

Back
Top Bottom