Hello to all in 420 land

Hello Hozona, it's been a pleasure reading your posts around the Mag.

Thanks RSO! I try to contribute when I can, add some humor, and absorb all the nutes my brain can handle!
:morenutes:
logo8.gif

Hey Oiler! My Magical Butter machine will be here tomorrow and there is an option to make MBO or (essential cannabis oil). Have you heard of anyone here on the forum doing so? I might just make edibles instead. It says 2 1/2 oz of bud for the recipe....seems like A LOT OF BUD! Thanks!

I have not Hozona, but you should check with Cannafan, she has her fingers in a lot of pies (buds). Did you ask DrZiggy yet?

I will be going by 60cal for the time I am here with you all (a long time I hope). I have been checking out this site for about 3 months, ever since I decided to grow my meds for my self. I have not done any growing for the past 40 years (yes I'm that old), Leo and my love for freedom has keep me from it. I have fallen off 4 buildings in my life and now my pains have pain. Since I had no idea how to start a seed, this site and it's many outstanding members has given me great hope. I would like to give a shout out to Capn & s1ingblade, by reading your post and following your grows I now feel I can manage a grow and will look forward to any and all help. To the General: T:thanks:hank you for keeping me up to date on the med news and all the great info. I will be moving to a better place to house my up and coming Garden of Edan. Happy to be here, thanks all.

Welcome to 420 RSOiler, I know you have been here almost 3 years now, but what can I say, I am always late.I was late joining the site and late saying hi. Actually what caught my eye was you posted on my wife birthday.

Back
Top Bottom