Hello to all in 420 land

Mahalo I am new to this kind of way, ok I go find it aloha

Hi leliu5th,I'm new also.very friendly people here.an all the help ull ever need.just go on2 diff peoples threads,say hello,an don't be afraid 2 ask questions.I did it the other way.I asked Google loads of questions about growing these plants,an most times it brought me here.decide wot style of growing ur interested in,then follow the threads ur reading.hope u enjoy buddy,I'm no master grower,a complete noob,but life's about learning.hope u have a grow going soon.its easy,once u read an understand a few basic things,there's no looking back:thumb:

hi 60, when do you plan to start your journal M8?
i whish all is nice for you and that your setup is taking shape Atm.

all the best M8.

:thanks:Hi ecdriver, looking for a new place right now, can't wait to get my new room ready, like a kid waiting for Xmas. Mean while I'll be here soaking up info. Thanks for the welcome.

Aloha leliu5th :surf: :welcome:

I am around here too and can't wait to see your journal when you get a chance. EC is the man to have around for sure, he is a master grower and a great guy too!

Bob ;)

:green_heart:Hey brother Bob (doctor), how's it hanging, loving your journal I was a little late still trying to find the right journals to help me, that's why I'm here bugging ec (sorry I forgot no bug words).

Hi, 60cal.
You and I have something in common: a long hiatus in our growing. It's been 24 years for me.

:welcome: Welcome 60cal! I was in the same position as you last November. This is the place to be to get knowledgeable on the art of Cannabis Cultivation. There are so many helpful people here. I helped out on a grow in the 80's but nothing since and the technology has come a long way so I was glad to have the help of the :420: Community.

hi Bro, i wish all is good for you in your part of the world.
i can't wait to read your journal and give back all that kindness you give to me.
thanx M8.
have a green funny day.

Hi, 60cal.
You and I have something in common: a long hiatus in our growing. It's been 24 years for me.

Hey SparkNShred, I see you are still around? Ask questions (that helps your post count) and lets people know you are interested in learning. Post here and I'll see it on my email alert.

have a green funny day.[/QUOTE]

testing

Hey SparkNShred, I see you are still around? Ask questions (that helps your post count) and lets people know you are interested in learning.
Post here and I'll see it on my email alert.

testing

have a green funny day.[/QUOTE]

test

Back
Top Bottom