New from VA

Have you reached the singing phase? I sang for about 3-4 days then the girls came down with a severe nut lockout . so I limit my singing to the shower now

Have you reached the singing phase? I sang for about 3-4 days then the girls came down with a severe nut lockout . so I limit my singing to the shower now
Love it. I've been told by two different people that most plants prefer classical music. I'd like to think that reggae would also be acceptable for these ladies. I just got a portable speaker today, will put it to the test and run a little experiment.

Hi there! I'm a new grower, currently have 4 close-to-harvest LSD-25 photos in soil in a grow tent. I didn't anticipate how fun this would be to watch these girls get big, stretch, flower and develop sparkly buds. To say I'm obsessed is an understatement. I'm peeking at them 5-6 times a day, oohing and aahing. I don't smoke but I have been using THC for insomnia for about 2 years and it is getting pricey at the level of tolerance I've developed over that time. I'm currently paying my sister $80/month for my medicine and she has about 10 other clients. I don't plan to make medicine to sell although I am going to give my sister some of what I grow in exchange until I get my own medicine made. Thanks for allowing me to join!
Hey @Halcyonmom hope you are having a great day my friend.
Where have you been since 2013?:rolleyes:
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey @Halcyonmom hope you are having a great day my friend.
Where have you been since 2013?:rolleyes:
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:

Bill
Since 2013? VA just legalized (recreational, plants) in 2021. I got my Medical Card in 2020. Never was a smoker, stoner, imbiber of any THC until 2 years ago. I came along to this forum last year and have spent hours and hours and more hours reading ya'lls grow journals. Inheritance $ from Mom allowed me to buy a grow tent bundle and here I am. My 4 clones came from a friend. What a fun journey this has been. I plan to harvest soon and then take a break to leave town for a week. I'm learning that you have to plan your grow around your vacation (or vice versa). I had planned to try an outdoor grow (and have a lot of clones) but may wait till after my beach trip in July and try an auto flower outside with the limited outdoor grow time (around 10 weeks). Do-able do ya think? I'm retired RN, need a couple breaks this summer.

Since 2013? VA just legalized (recreational, plants) in 2021. I got my Medical Card in 2020. Never was a smoker, stoner, imbiber of any THC until 2 years ago. I came along to this forum last year and have spent hours and hours and more hours reading ya'lls grow journals. Inheritance $ from Mom allowed me to buy a grow tent bundle and here I am. My 4 clones came from a friend. What a fun journey this has been. I plan to harvest soon and then take a break to leave town for a week. I'm learning that you have to plan your grow around your vacation (or vice versa). I had planned to try an outdoor grow (and have a lot of clones) but may wait till after my beach trip in July and try an auto flower outside with the limited outdoor grow time (around 10 weeks). Do-able do ya think? I'm retired RN, need a couple breaks this summer.
I'm not an auto grower but 10 seems short.
8 week flower minimum that's 2 for veg, don't think its quite enough. :rolleyes:
Can you start it a couple weeks earlier inside then move it out?
I know vacation will effect that?
Hope you have a nice relaxing week off.:love:

Bill

I'm not an auto grower but 10 seems short.
8 week flower minimum that's 2 for veg, don't think its quite enough. :rolleyes:
Can you start it a couple weeks earlier inside then move it out?
I know vacation will effect that?
Hope you have a nice relaxing week off.:love:

Bill
Thanks Bill! Maybe I can train my husband to help out. Yes I'll start indoors first. You stay safe too!

Thanks Bill! Maybe I can train my husband to help out. Yes I'll start indoors first. You stay safe too!
Let me have a talk with him.o_O
He has to pitch in here a little when needed.
We aren't asking to change a dirty diaper. :rofl:
Just cover home base for the pitcher now and then.
Not a lot to ask of such a hard working wonderful pitcher. :thumb:
Just grab a watering can now and then Dude.;)
Ok go on holiday, he has got this! Hehe.
I hope he can pitcher in.:high-five:
Take care.

Bill

Let me have a talk with him.o_O
He has to pitch in here a little when needed.
We aren't asking to change a dirty diaper. :rofl:
Just cover home base for the pitcher now and then.
Not a lot to ask of such a hard working wonderful pitcher. :thumb:
Just grab a watering can now and then Dude.;)
Ok go on holiday, he has got this! Hehe.
I hope he can pitcher in.:high-five:
Take care.

Bill
He's going to be learning over the next week. Told me to go enjoy myself. He's just started on dialysis and can't go to the beach himself. Thanks Bill.

Back
Top Bottom