New grow, have some questions

GSM1

Hey guys,
First time growing and Im looking for advice. So, I just transferred 4 clones to 3 gallon pots. Im using a 3:1 ratio of potting soil and coco. I watered them and I am using General Organics nutes at the minimum reccomended dose. I have 2 yumbolts and 2 moby dicks. They are under 1000 watts in a 4x4 tent. Temp is staying in the mid 70s and humidity is at 60%. Plenty of air circulation and they look alright, but havent taken off yet. Im basically looking for watering and feeding tips. How often should I feed and water? Is there anything Im missing, or something else i can do to stimulate growth?

Any advice or tips would be welcome,

Thanks, Rich

Hi Rich and welcome to the site :welcome: First up, you've come to the BEST place for help and advice buddy. PLEASE, PLEASE check out Light Addicts journal. Here's the link Tutankharmon - Pyramid Seeds - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow
He's growing in Coco/Soil mix and is a wizard. You'll get ALL the help you need there. Please, don't be afraid to ask questions either......the help is freely given. Grow good n green dude :)

I would just make shore the roots have good contact with the soil and coco maybe feed them more add some soil microbes.

Back
Top Bottom