New grow room!

WeedOfWisdom

I now have a new grow room.It is a huge cabinet 24 inches deep, 30 inches wide, and 59 inches high.It all white on the inside.I am using 2 aluminum domes with a 45 watt floru in each.Then 6 26 watt florus all around.My Durban Poison/Ak 47 seeds should be here any day along with my new scale.Im so excited.

Just a couple questions.

1. Will a 3 gallon bucket be good enough for a 5 foot plant?

2.The potting soil I have now is called "Scotts Potting Soil" it also says in the soil there is "Osmosis" fertilizer and it slowy releases it into the plant and it last for 9 months. Is this ok to use or shoulld I get different soil? If it is ok to use will I have to feed it still or will the soil take care of it?

3.How much does yeild decrease if you use florus for budding?
Like if the yeild for 1 plant is 112 grams how much would it be with florus?

Thanks

well if your cabinet is 5 foot u will probalyl be able to get a four foot palnt reason being is because your pot is going to take up some space and the dome take up room and rember the keep them at least 2 inches away wiht the flourals . for a 5 foot platn i would try to use a 5 gallon bucket those are huge and take alot of space so u porablly would be good wiht a 3 gallon bucket but not a 5 foot plant..and for the yeild it will vary never will be the same and more light the better

that will still only give u room for like a 4 foot plant u need a nice size pot for that and like i said the plants need distance from the light .. and another thing is thats alot of light u are going to need fans in the room to keep the temps down

Yea, I got 6 inch fan inside of it then I put 2 exhaust fans.I just cut a square in the side and used 2 computer fans it works really well.

i would get a thermometer so u can just keep an eye on the temp but those fans should be enough .. ur going to be using alot of plugs 8 lights 3 fans lol u should just go wiht a hps they are more moeny but so much better but only problem i say is they put alot of heat off and you plant have to stay alot farther away from the plant

yeah that is what i was saying thats what i was lookin at like a 3 31/2 foot plant wiht all the space the pot and the light takes.. but yeah carp like we were talkin yesterday.. if i get two females in my space i am probally going to try the screen of green method doesnt sound to hard

Would I be able to put a 250 watt hps in a regular fixture who can handle up to 250 watts?

Im thinking during the veg cycle I'll use florus and then for budding I would switch the 2 45 watt florus with 2 250 hps so I'd have 500 watts of hps.Or is 1 good enough?

no hps need a ballast to get the bulb to work and wiht 2 250 watt hps u would need two ballast.. and then that would be tons of light for a 69 inche closetnot say that is bad.. it would tget so hot in there u would proball need more ventalation.. i have one 150 hps in a closet the size of yours and it got up to 100 degrees i have 3 fans now and it runs like 82

K, Would i be able to use florus while budding as an addition to the HPS so I can get alot of light to the lower half of the plant?

Im just gona do my first grow with florus and see how they come out.Then I'll probaly get the HPS for my second or third grow.Im a little short on cash anyhow I'm looking at getting this one or something like it.

Back
Top Bottom