New grow setup

Blong9138

420 Member
Let me start by saying hello to everyone I've been reading a ton of content on here and have some questions about my setup.

My equipment
8x8 tent
4 viparspectra 600 watt reflective series
AC infinity 8 inch
8x24 charcoal filter
3 gallon fabric pots
Hombolds secret nutrients
Root magic mycrorrhizae
Fox farm ocean Forrest soil

For my grow area it is a 12 x16 closed off room in my basement which stays right around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, my question about that is should I heat with a heater inside the tent or heat the room and also should I vent my duct work out of the house or back into the room.

Second question is in the 8x8 what is the maximum amount of plants I can grow in there using my 4 600watt LEDs I plan to start off using Auto flowers this is my first grow ever

Thanks

It stays 60 degrees in there with 2400watts of lights? Crazy. Maybe fire it all up first and then see if you need a heater eh? Whatever you exhaust out of the house will be replenished by outside air coming into the house. If your tent is cooler than outside or if you live in a cold climate I wouldn't vent outside it's only going to increase your overall heating/cooling costs but people do it all the time so feel free.

Maximum number of plants? Well that depends on how badly you want to break the law. You can fit an awful lot of 2l hempys in an 8x8. Or you could fill it with 4 plants and longer veg times

Back
Top Bottom