Seeking help joining 2 flower rooms, recirculate air through both

HiighTide

Greetings everyone. I’m looking to combine an 8x8 sealed room with a 4x3 sealed room to have 2 flower rooms.
My plan was to run 2 ducting lines. An inlet from the 4x3 room to the 8x8 room where the air will be scrubbed and cooled then recirculated through the outlet (2nd ducting) to the 4x3 to repeat the process.
I have an ac infinity s8 scrubbing the 8x8 and a T4 for the 4x3.
My question is
1: Could I use the negative pressure that the ac infinity s8 creates in the 8x8 to draw the air out of the 4x3 through one of the two duct lines?
2: Through the second duct line, would that create a recirculating effect alone or would I need to place the T4 duct fan so that it could discharge from the 8x8 into the 4x3 creating the recirculating effect?
3: Size of du

I use an ac infinity to draw air from two rooms through a filter. I do use a second to push air into the system. The advantage there is one carbon filter for two rooms.

Your fan pushes 750CFM Max, your rooms total 76sq foot given a 7 foot ceiling that's 448 cubic foot so you'd be circulating that air at least once a minute given filter resistance.

Should work. I'd still use one to push air in and one to pull air out.

I use an ac infinity to draw air from two rooms through a filter. I do use a second to push air into the system. The advantage there is one carbon filter for two rooms.

Your fan pushes 750CFM Max, your rooms total 76sq foot given a 7 foot ceiling that's 448 cubic foot so you'd be circulating that air at least once a minute given filter resistance.

Should work. I'd still use one to push air in and one to pull air out.
How about this, attach Y to ac infinity S8 discharge & run ducting from Y to 4x3 room creating negative pressure, using T4 on 2nd duct to create neg from 8x8 to 4x3?

Back
Top Bottom