New grow - Setting up HPS & carbon filter.

LoudBud

Hello everyone!!

I recently purchased almost everything for my own grow tent, the last thing I need is the carbon filter and I have a good clue on which one I'm getting (Rhino 4'' 100mm 280mtr3 per hour) in my 0.8m x 0.8m x 1.6m grow tent, that's enough isn't it?? I am having a little problem with my temperature as I have one small fan in the top corner and one in the bottom corner with a 600 watt HPS with 3 5Gallon Smart pots and the temps when fully closed were like 105 and then I opened up the vents and kept window open for a while and dropped to 90ish, my seedlings only came through yesterday so it won't do much damage to them as I get paid again Friday (2 days) and will be purchasing the filter and extraction fan to regulate these temps, any advice/tips/info are all welcome and thanks for reading!!

Peace, Matt.

re: New grow, setting up HPS & carbon filter.

Match your CFM of your filter to the CFM of your extractor fan. Then mount it like this:

Filter>light>fan>exhaust

@JuanCarlos thanks mate but I am buying the rhino pro filter out with everything included already, and regarding the setup I don't have a aircooled light so I can't connect it with the filter and fan.
Thanks again, Matt.

Back
Top Bottom