New Grow

LEMON420

Hey guys whats up! I wanna post my grow here since im pretty new to indoor and hopefully if i do somthung wrong or something pops up you guys can help.

Tent is a 4x8 im currently using it to vegg my plants and clones im planning to do a perpetual grow i have my clones on one side and seeds on the other i have them veggin under a 8bulb 4ft t5 and a small 4bulb 2ft t5 (laying around so added for extra light coverage). I plant on dividing my grow tent with a thick platic 4x8sheet so i can set diffrent light times on each side.
On the flower(4×4) side ill have my clones under a 1000hps and on the other side ill have my seeds veggin with the 8bulb t5 and in another place ill have my turbocloner under the 2ft 4bulb t5
For grow médium im using happyfrog soil and dont plan on using any nuts for anoter week
Ill be using the fox farm trio and will start at 1/4 strenth with the follow sechudale nutrients, nutrients, water, reapeat
Strians are og kush. Thc bomb. Gorilla glue. Acapulco gold. Fire alien strawberry. Cantaloupe. and Bubba
420-magazine-mobile1459770201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile508682014.jpg

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom