New grower here, auto berry

thay173

im new to growing bud and this is my first time trying it. i have a 28 inch tall hydro system 6 plants(but doesnt have the water system so ill have to water it), box is light timed and temperature regulated. i was told the plants wont grow bigger than the box, is that true? i wanted to try the autoberry feminized (auto flowering drawf), or the auto widdow feminized seeds (auto flowering drawf)? says they both finish in about 60-70 days.. would all this work good

High thay173!

:welcome: to the 420 magazine community! If I could real quick direct you to our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting and also our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos. Also to help you down the road to growing some amazing smoke may I also suggest How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know! and if you ever need any help you can go here How to Ask for Grow Support.

Now back to topic, generally speaking a plant will grow as big as they can and some times bigger, you till want to keep an eye on them and might want to employ some training to your gals if need. You should consider running a journal so we can help you a long the way.

Growing auto varieties indoors is really kind of counter productive in my opinion. Indoors you can control the light cycle. Get some normal Widow seeds. Pop them. put them on an 18 hour or 24 hour light cycle till they are large enough to produce the kind of yield you want then flip the lights to a 12 and 12 light/dark scheduel for flowering. Just remember that plants will stretch once you flip them to bloom so don't veg them so tall that they'll stretch through the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom