Seeds in my auto feminized buds?

MartyD

420 Member
Hi Guys, I am new in growing my own weed and I was wondering if anybody had seeds in there auto-flowering feminized plants ? Can you use the new seeds ? Will they be auto feminized also ?? ( From Sonoma seeds. Blue Diezel ! ) thx

Hi Marty, and :welcome: to the forum.

The seeds should be viable (will germinate). You need to know where the pollen came from to determine whether the plants will be auto or photoperiod. If the pollen came from an auto, you'll have auto flowering offspring. If it came from a photoperiod plant, the offspring will also be photoperiod but could have a much shorter flowering time. Autoflowering is a recessive gene.

If one of your plants hermied, this trait was likely passed on and you'll have a lot of hermies in the offspring.

Hi Marty, and :welcome: to the forum.

The seeds should be viable (will germinate). You need to know where the pollen came from to determine whether the plants will be auto or photoperiod. If the pollen came from an auto, you'll have auto flowering offspring. If it came from a photoperiod plant, the offspring will also be photoperiod but could have a much shorter flowering time. Autoflowering is a recessive gene.

If one of your plants hermied, this trait was likely passed on and you'll have a lot of hermies in the offspring.
Thx very much Old Salt ! I will trow does seeds then !! :) very appreciated !

Back
Top Bottom