Difference between auto flower & fem?

Tried a Auto grow once for the hell of it with freebies. They all died, My be a sign LMAO.

HAHAHA I hear you Jack! I tried 3 different auto fem seeds last year from a popular seed bank in Amsterda, seedlings popped through the soil and almost immediately dies a couple days later. I try 4 auto gem seeds from the Seedsman bank in Canada and they are all doing pretty fantastic 3 weeks into the grow. I think it has a lot to do with the seeds as you stated.

They sent me another freebie Auto strain. Why don't they send CBD to me it would be more useful than a auto. It was a Critical Auto. Started fine and was flower by week 3 It is now living in the great outdoors with a friend. Let him deal with it LMAO.

growers choice has an 80% germination guarantee. they are replacing 2 auto-fem seeds of mine that did not pop from a 5-pack. I use them because they are in Oregon and delivery is fast without international worry. They also give 3 free seeds if you pay cash or money order by mail.

Interesting stuff. Have you checked out the other Oregon seed bank? I have had good luck with them.

Yeah that one. I was trying to avoid mentioning non sponsor banks LOL. Their own genetics suck. Don't know who made their feminized seeds but the C-99 sure sucked. Their breeder packs are fine. A little higher priced but competitive like you said.
Still no in store shopping for seeds there? I will be going to Oregon for fishing and visiting here and there. ( You got to love the Rogue River with 2 salmon runs and 2 steelhead runs a year.) It would be great to go to a store and check out seeds.

Yeah that one. I was trying to avoid mentioning non sponsor banks LOL. Their own genetics suck. Don't know who made their feminized seeds but the C-99 sure sucked. Their breeder packs are fine. A little higher priced but competitive like you said.
Still no in store shopping for seeds there? I will be going to Oregon for fishing and visiting here and there. ( You got to love the Rogue River with 2 salmon runs and 2 steelhead runs a year.) It would be great to go to a store and check out seeds.

My daughter has 2 houses in SW Portland, one as a rental, close to the Colombia River. We have driven out there many times over the years, a 2200 mile trip thru Fargo, Butte, Spokane and then thru the river gorge that we will probably not do again due to our advancing years. No wind turbines on our first trips it was horrible to see them sprouting up all along the gorge as they years went by, absolutely disgusting to ruin the landscape like that. Another reason to fly the next time out.

She has been working for Curaleaf for over a month now and will find out in the next week if she gets a permanent position, she's an accountant. I am hoping she can scarf up some free seeds for me, at least she will probably get a good idea of the competition and what is available and where. I suspect she will bring some goodies to our family reunion in October.

Them turbines are everywhere these days. We have thousands out here. To me they are just a huge eye sore. What's really funny is they will never produce as much power as it took to build them. Plus it is pretty much impossible to make one without the petroleum they are meant to replace.

Great to have a spy working for you. Family first LOL. Heck even if she can't get you seeds maybe she can smuggle you a clone home in her purse. LMAO

Them turbines are everywhere these days. We have thousands out here. To me they are just a huge eye sore. What's really funny is they will never produce as much power as it took to build them. Plus it is pretty much impossible to make one without the petroleum they are meant to replace.

Great to have a spy working for you. Family first LOL. Heck even if she can't get you seeds maybe she can smuggle you a clone home in her purse. LMAO
i was very pleased last week when I learned that plans for a wind farm in our gorgeous Keweenaw Peninsula had been withdrawn by the developers. There were a lot of very angry residents ...

Daughter usually brings an e-joint oil pen or whatever they are called when she visits, mywife likes those a lot.

28 degrees here this am.... skim ice in the water pail. ugh.

Majority of the Dispensaries don't carry seeds, as the rules still kinda dorky on seeds as to how many you can have in your possession. Clones a bit different and a few carry those as number of plants in possession more spelled out and more "realistic" to say the least (though less than half of the Dispensaries and closer to 1/3 of those have Clones).

Off the Oregon.gov site:

Q: How much marijuana can I have?
A:
The personal possession limits are:
· One ounce of usable marijuana on your persons in public;
· 8 ounces of usable marijuana in your home;
· 16 ounces of a cannabinoid product in solid form;
· 72 ounces of a cannabinoid product in liquid form;
· Five grams of cannabinoid extracts or concentrates, whether sold alone or contained in an inhalant delivery system;
· Four marijuana plants; and
· Ten marijuana seeds.

Far a I know that is current "rules", so a Dispensary couldn't sell you more than 10 seeds at a time, and they don't say if you only allowed 10 seeds in public or if that is total in possession at your house (which is not realistic to say the least ;) typical govt BALONEY :rofl: ) Dispensaries in my area that do sell them are from Breeders I never heard of and they cost more than from the Online folks for the most part. Clones are in the $20-35 each range as they get hit with the tax if you are Rec. You can search places like Leafly to see what Dispensaries carry in the cities you traveling to ahead of time, but like I said (or at least in my part of the State) few Dispensaries bother carrying them.

Funny shit Dwight. I just found out I would still be a outlaw in a legal state. No way I could every cut back to 100 seeds let alone 10 LMAO.

Funny shit Dwight. I just found out I would still be a outlaw in a legal state. No way I could every cut back to 100 seeds let alone 10 LMAO.

I'm at 10 ;) and I got some ocean front property in Wyoming ;) .....Heck I"m not even under 10 Strains of seeds :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom