LaReina

420 Member
Hey guys, this is my first grow attempt.

She's Barney's Farm Blue Cheese Autoflower, germinated about 2 weeks ago and shes been in soil for 10 days. Using 125w CFL. 20/4.
Rh - 50%. Temp 27°C average.
Started off well but when i tested the water PH it seemed a bit high so i used pH- for the last 2 waters. 20201101_171706.jpg

Some of the leaves have started looking different, light green streaks have appeared, and i noticed the other leaf looks a bit deformed. (The veins changed angle if you get what i mean)

Screenshot_20201101-172457_Video Player.jpg
20201101_192041.jpg

I've got calmag arriving tomorrow, I haven't fed nutes yet cause she's too young.

Any ideas whats wrong with her?
Those leaves do not look right to me and some reassurance/advice from someone experienced would really help me out!

Relax. It's a sprout, its tiny and you see everything which sometimes is..nothing. Give it as much light as you can, but get the light up off them. They're going to need to reach up but wont if that CFL is right on top of them and having your lights right on top of them exposes them to weird electromagnetic radiation in close proximity which causes deformities to.
Follow the link in my signature on the watering schedule, you're in soil so you need a good regimen that you probably aren't used to but trust us..it works. Nice to meet you good luck and GG

Hey guys, this is my first grow attempt.

She's Barney's Farm Blue Cheese Autoflower, germinated about 2 weeks ago and shes been in soil for 10 days. Using 125w CFL. 20/4.
Rh - 50%. Temp 27°C average.
Started off well but when i tested the water PH it seemed a bit high so i used pH- for the last 2 waters. 20201101_171706.jpg

Some of the leaves have started looking different, light green streaks have appeared, and i noticed the other leaf looks a bit deformed. (The veins changed angle if you get what i mean)

Screenshot_20201101-172457_Video Player.jpg
20201101_192041.jpg

I've got calmag arriving tomorrow, I haven't fed nutes yet cause she's too young.

Any ideas whats wrong with her?
Those leaves do not look right to me and some reassurance/advice from someone experienced would really help me out!
Your baby looks good, but, you're over watering her, let her soil dry out till the pot feels empty...you're going to give her root rot if you water too much..
Read the sticky in my sig on how to water a plant, you'll be fine, she'll bounce back...

:rofl: And keep them CFL lights as close as possible to her, it's not going to hurt them...I keep them as close as possible for 14 years...it's never hurt them:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom