New grower

Trucker

So soon I may be growing as a caretaker for a family member who has their medical card and maybe another patient or two.

In order to stay within legal limits, I'd like to stick with growing plants that will yield around 2-2.5 oz each.

I've read about the sog method. I'm just not sure how long i should vegetate the plant. I plan on keeping a mother plant and planting clones.

In order to keep a small but continuous harvest once a week or two, i need to stagger out the growing of multiple plants. I just don't know how long the whole process will take from planting the clone until it's ready for harvest. I plan on one week for the drying process and another to cure it in mason jars.

Also plan on using the northern lights #5 strain and using led lights. I've no idea about what kind of growing medium to use either. Someone i know uses coconut shavings.

The main question is how long from planting the cutting to harvesting and still getting 2.5 oz from one plant. I know yield will vary but i want to keep it quick. No topping or supercropping if i can help it.

Thanks for the help.

Hello and welcome to 420 trucker!
The idea of SOG is many smaller plants covering the light footprint. 2-2.5 ounces sounds more like larger plants with longer vegging periods. I will start a perpetual grow in soil. I also found a method to propagate all the clones required for the perpetual sog. You can chek the journal in my signature so you get a better idea of what im doing. I recomend you going organic with living soil.
If I can be of any help let me know.

Back
Top Bottom