New guy In town

I have heard that their (Ace) Malawi will send you to the moon or into orbit at the very least. I plan to drop a couple of those this fall myself. Their Golden Tiger(sativa landrace cross) and Panama are also supposed to kick some serious butt. I have them and a few other strains from them as well. I am excited to grow them all over the next year or two.

Long time lurker first time poster . It’s about time I join the group and get my learnin on . I’m Slowburn . Been growing for about a year now . I’m on my second grow now . From clone of my last harvest I have a pineapple chunk clone 7 weeks flowering tomorrow .
I use a 3x3 with a 600w air cooled digi ballast with 450 cfm fan . I use advanced nutrients gmb and that’s it until I can afford a little bit more but I’m willing to take the baby steps .

Let me know how to get successful image.jpgE7C98CB6-5EC5-4E7C-BE85-A94751031FA1.jpeg
Wellcome SlowBurn.. its a great group.. I myself have not been on for a while.. winter in South Africa but we are into spring and looking forward to my next grow.. that's one beautiful looking plant. Goodluck and and enjoy :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom