new guy

growinmyown21

well i would like to say hi. im a new grower well i've been reading a learning for what i can on the net about growing for 3 months strong now. took me awile to save up the money for my GO, because i wanted everything perfect like any drivin grower would. no one i know, knows i smoke or even trying to grow. i been moving around oregon and cali so much its hard to make friends. which i kinda like because i dont half to share my pot with anyone.

haha heck yeah man! everyone's alone i life anyway if you really think about it. welcome to 420! good luck on your grows, lord knows i can't grow anything. lol. hope all is well with yu and the bes tof luck on all of your endeavors!

Hi growinmyown21, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: kindly for joining us. :grinjoint:
This a good place to hang your hat and learn.
Hope you wont be moving on anytime soon.
I'll see you in the forums. :passitleft:
:peace:

:welcome:

WELCOME to 420, we are all glad you stopped by and joined us.

Are you growing soil or hydro or what?
This is a great site to promote LEGALIZATION and EDUCATION.

AND of course, there are the great pics too!

Read up :reading420magazine: and look around. The MODs here are super nice and friendly and very helpful if you get lost.

:peacetwo:

Welcome to 420 growinmyown21:welcome: Good luck with your grow. The bud lasts alot longer when ya don't have to pass it around:bravo: See ya in the forums bro:rollit:

:clap: Very Cool growinmyown21
You will make this happen Friend.
:yahoo:
420 is here for your guidance and Friendship.
:welcome:

Please Consider starting an Grow Journal here on 420. :cheer:
We are Watching.
:goodluck: :thumb:
Hope to hear more soon. :peace:

well i would like to say hi. im a new grower well i've been reading a learning for what i can on the net about growing for 3 months strong now. took me awile to save up the money for my GO, because i wanted everything perfect like any drivin grower would. no one i know, knows i smoke or even trying to grow. i been moving around oregon and cali so much its hard to make friends. which i kinda like because i dont half to share my pot with anyone.

Yeah, you don't have to share, but then there's no one to share with you when the time comes! It's all in who you surround yourself with.

And you've made a good choice starting here. There's lots of information to be gleaned from these pages. Drop by and say hi!

well its good to be welcomed thanks everyone!! im not a lozer by any means :cool: i've been traveling a lot for work and what not trying to find that perfect job.

but i found the perfect hobby :roorrip::cheer: if u know what i mean ha ha.

has anyone heard of humate supreme? is it as good as they say it is?

well its good to be welcomed thanks everyone!! im not a lozer by any means :cool: i've been traveling a lot for work and what not trying to find that perfect job.

but i found the perfect hobby :roorrip::cheer: if u know what i mean ha ha.

has anyone heard of humate supreme? is it as good as they say it is?

Like they say, smoking pot isn't addictive, but growing it is!

yea i cant wait to get my room rollin im just waitin on my seeds. i've been thinking about growing for years now. if there was a way to make leagle money off it i would but since its not ill smoke it all to my self. really i dont know if i could sell it im in love with the plant it self to much. is there a leagel way to make some money off it besides moving to holland?

yea i cant wait to get my room rollin im just waitin on my seeds. i've been thinking about growing for years now. if there was a way to make leagle money off it i would but since its not ill smoke it all to my self. really i dont know if i could sell it im in love with the plant it self to much. is there a leagel way to make some money off it besides moving to holland?

Depends on your STATE's laws.

Back
Top Bottom