Greeting's from the great White North

Simplyfly

420 Member
Great to be here! Been awile since I was active in the grow game. I am enjoying the new freedom to gro 4 plants here in Ontario. My goal here is to begin a journal of my grow, which is designed to maximize yields from landrance sativa hybrids grown indoors. Right now I am growing South Indian Sativa, mazar i Sharif , Malawi and Durban. Looking forward to sharing my results !

Great to be here! Been awile since I was active in the grow game. I am enjoying the new freedom to gro 4 plants here in Ontario. My goal here is to begin a journal of my grow, which is designed to maximize yields from landrance sativa hybrids grown indoors. Right now I am growing South Indian Sativa, mazar i Sharif , Malawi and Durban. Looking forward to sharing my results !
:welcome:winkyface:420:

One of last years seed mama's.... a cross of Mazar i sharif and south indian

Attachments

• 70840227_10157370768757988_9142958072841371648_o.jpg
    70840227_10157370768757988_9142958072841371648_o.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 29
Welcome Simplyfly nice club you grew there!

Thanks, Ya... Story about that.... Years ago ( late 70's early 80's) a group of 'back to the land' types settled up here. Amounst those folks were Dr. Sumach and a Botanist from Colombia... the strains brought here from Colombia (really mexico) and from Dr. Sumach travels thru India and Nepal... they were still being grown on the "farm" and had been done so consecutively since the 80's ... the strain I found was long, single stalk, smelled of pine and lemons... finised early, and was light green, with what looked to be to me Afgan type buds. I had brought with me strains from Vancouver Island, and some I had bought from Mr. Emery back in the mid 90's, namely Nevils Haze, BC Big Bud and Hawaiian Skunk. I started to work with the seed, and began the process of breaking down the plant to its basics, which are in my opinion, South Indian Sativa, and some type of Afgan / mazar i Sharif. With the blend of Neviles haze, I worked up a mid season purple calyx with red stamen, scent of concord grapes hint of citrus and a finish of sweet Frankincense. Buds are dense, and the yeilds are sufficient, if not well above average for a mostly Sativa bud. Looking forward to sharing a full grow journal as I start up again for this year , with the latest F3 cross

Welcome to the forum fellow Canadian! I think you would like @Lerugged current grow, you two have a couple of the same strains going!
My first grow last year was DP, I like that smoke, I definitely want to grow it again.

Thanks, Ya... Story about that.... Years ago ( late 70's early 80's) a group of 'back to the land' types settled up here. Amounst those folks were Dr. Sumach and a Botanist from Colombia... the strains brought here from Colombia (really mexico) and from Dr. Sumach travels thru India and Nepal... they were still being grown on the "farm" and had been done so consecutively since the 80's ... the strain I found was long, single stalk, smelled of pine and lemons... finised early, and was light green, with what looked to be to me Afgan type buds. I had brought with me strains from Vancouver Island, and some I had bought from Mr. Emery back in the mid 90's, namely Nevils Haze, BC Big Bud and Hawaiian Skunk. I started to work with the seed, and began the process of breaking down the plant to its basics, which are in my opinion, South Indian Sativa, and some type of Afgan / mazar i Sharif. With the blend of Neviles haze, I worked up a mid season purple calyx with red stamen, scent of concord grapes hint of citrus and a finish of sweet Frankincense. Buds are dense, and the yeilds are sufficient, if not well above average for a mostly Sativa bud. Looking forward to sharing a full grow journal as I start up again for this year , with the latest F3 cross
Great story. Sounds like dream reefer! Can't wait to follow along.

Refer is preety good... still working toward a production strain using these genetics. Found some interesting blends in the mixes. Just shut down my grow for a minute, going to take a winter break in Mexico, and get back at it when I come home in Apr. I'll take some pics of the wee breeding plants that I have on the go, they are a good example of the spectrum of pheno's I am going to be working with this year. I was able to make an F3 cross of a Durban female , and a Mazar / Afgan landrance, hoping to find something special there

Welcome from frigid Alberta!

Back
Top Bottom