New Member--> Aloha from Sacramento, Ca.

sacccampbell

Aloha all, I'd like to introduce myself to all of you! First, I'm a transplanted Hawaiian from Oahu. Living here in Sac., became MMJ Patient in Oct 07. Stopped taking all the pain meds and started smoking da kine. Stress elevates my pain level, sleeplessness, anger issues, depression, no appetite. Without MMJ, I don't know what I'd do! But, going to the club can be expense, so I've decided to become a farmer. Grew many moons ago, I now have 5 Purple Diesel veggies going in the 5th week. This site will be helpful to me to keep things on track and meet new people. Aloha

If anyone could tell me a little about this strain, easy or difficult to manage? Mahalo

I'm a transplanted Hawaiian also, living here in the mainland. Been here now for a few years. Enjoy your pakalolo...legally. The laws against marijuana is way too strict where I live so I need to hide when I feel the need to ease my pain.

Shakas Kiheibuilt, sorry to hear you have to hide to medicate. I been in the mainland since 91, to expensive back home and the laws for MMJ are different. Nice to meet you, Aloha!

High from the bay area, and welcome to the 420 community. Think about starting a grow journal so we can all watch your babies as they grow.

Peace and MMJ:rollit:

Hello Happy Kitty, sounds like a good idea! Mahalo

Back
Top Bottom