New Member Start Links

Howdy Chris and welcome to the 420 community :byebye:

I can relate to your situation, in 2014 I earned 82,000 dollars then in April of 2015 lost my job. I did not file for unemployment till July 1st because I left the state for some time with my wife to take care of brother who had taken a fall when the scaffolding he was on collapsed doing a home improvement and had no insurance. Now my benefits are running out and I still am not back to work. I am 55 years old.

I know what your dealing with, it is not a pleasant experience and folks at our age, while legally they are not suppose to discriminate employment, it is a fact of life that really sucks.
Best of luck my friend I wish you the best.

Hi Chris, welcome to 420 Magazine my friend, I'm sure you will find this to be the most fun, friendly, loving and compassionate Cannabis web forum on the planet. I know you'll find it's just as addictive as the rest of us have.

I'm so glad to hear that Cannabis is helping with your wife's lupus, my family and I watched my grandmother die from lupus back in the early 80's and it was so sad to see her lying there not able to get out of bed because her bones were so brittle they would break if she tried to get up. Of course she was proud woman from the old school generation and wouldn't have used Cannabis if her doctor would have even suggested it, but of course they didn't because like I said, this was back in the early 80's and Cannabis back in those days was, as we all know, very taboo, so she didn't get the benefits of this miracle plant.

Again, :welcome:to :420:my friend. :high-five:

:Namaste:

I need some help i am trying to start a grow journal and i don't know how. Point me in the right direction please

Hey!!! I'll be showing you some nice content, come visit my garden! :thumb:
Jr.jpg

I need some help i am trying to start a grow journal and i don't know how. Point me in the right direction please

Hey, there is a guide here: How to Make a Grow Journal

But essentially you must tell us all about the gear you will be using; type of pots, hydro or soil, nutrients, strain, is it your first grow?, ventilation, indoor or outdoor?, etc... so tell us everything man! :thumb:

I recommend you to check out other journals... mine has illustrations ;) check it out!

G'day.
First time grower.
I'm into gardening so I thought I'd try this for medical reasons.
I have a family member with epilepsy. Another with arthritis from dance and gymnastics. I have chronic lower back pain but stay physically active.
And hey nothing wrong with a bit of couch lock and a good movie now and then.
I've just started some autoflower berry seeds. I got good solid tap roots and planted them into pots for outdoor growth.
I may have over fertilised using
1 part manure
1part triple mix
2 parts top soil.
Good drainage in pot.
Keeping a journal to follow progress.
I'm following links and ideas so in the future I can post helpful info.
Keepin right on the left twist
Rookie

G'day.
First time grower.
I'm into gardening so I thought I'd try this for medical reasons.
I have a family member with epilepsy. Another with arthritis from dance and gymnastics. I have chronic lower back pain but stay physically active.
And hey nothing wrong with a bit of couch lock and a good movie now and then.
I've just started some autoflower berry seeds. I got good solid tap roots and planted them into pots for outdoor growth.
I may have over fertilised using
1 part manure
1part triple mix
2 parts top soil.
Good drainage in pot.
Keeping a journal to follow progress.
I'm following links and ideas so in the future I can post helpful info.
Keepin right on the left twist
Rookie

Welcome!!

sounds like a good start.
I don't think you over fertilize, but in case you did, your plant will tell you, the most common sign is burned tips on the leaves, if you think this is the case you can try flushing your plant with plain PH'd water, good look my friend!!! hope to see your progress, if you can come back here to drop a link to your journal i'd be glad to visit and help you where i can!
cheers!

Thanks and a good day! Senior citizen, medical, happy I live in a medical state, makes me feel a bit better about my nation and state to have them leave us small, oldtimers, be. The thing is everybody all across the country in my age group is taking advantage of it. A friend in another town discovered everyone on his block has a grow. Everyone shares everything, they're all senior citizens. What did the Govt. expect? When I was young there was pot everywhere.We all smoked for decades, it will never end until my generation does. Peace!

Hi colitasnow, I am 65 yrs old and only tried cannabis one time. when I was in my 20's I played softball and after a game we ended back at one of the players home. I was sitting in a rocking chair when they started passing a "joint" around. after a little time went by, I had to go pee..well.......I couldn't get out of the rocking chair....my legs wouldn't move...... everyone was laughing at me and I was so paranoid and scared. I told Joanie, my friend I had to go but I couldn't move....laughter roared....well, two peeps helped me to the bathroom,,,,,,,,, needless to say I never tried it again.........that was in 1978 or 79. after so much research I have decided to test the medical properties of cannabis, and am devoted to growing my 1st grow, with the help of all the wonderful people here..... I wish I knew someone close so I could acquire some already harvested,,,but I don't so I will have to wait. I am growing cbd blue dream, and just last nite strted the 12/12 cycle. wish me luck. so happy I found this site.

It's funny, I've had that situation too, it's called "para enuresis" a side effect of THC. Too stoned to pee, pot paranoia. It's always better to have your own. Waiting till it's done is part of the fun. Some finish quick, other strains take forever. It's always worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom