New piece

Andrew86

Got this the other day, bought 3 bubblers from my local guy and got this for free. Well, I should say I took the profits from selling those (immediately) and bought this, either way free is free :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC00231.jpg

Oh yeah, it's 12 and a quarter inches tall.

Nice. It is very unique. Be careful and don't knock it over.

It hits very well thanks, and yes it's very easy to knock over. It's not a piece to leave on the table, use it then lose it(until tomorrow lol). And no, no smiley, just glasswork.

oh haha looks like one right under the bowl with the two black dots for eyes and then the black dot for a nose and what looks to be a faint line of a smile... hahahah

Yeah actually.. Hang on and I'll get a couple. Have a :bongrip: while you wait.

Here's one from just now. Notice the bottom of the bowl is all golden? That's from a nug I have which is completely gold, pretty neat. The green chunks are on top for "comparison" lol.

DSC00254.jpg

Here's one from the other side.

DSC002291.jpg

Enjoy.

Ha, I go through so many so quickly.. Mine get ALOT of use. :smokin:

man i wanna get a sherlock so bad.. haha ive gotten nearly thrown out of down in the valley a couple times for lookin at one haha :peace:

Damn nice new piece bro, you need to get us some milk shots though. :biggrin: If you need some help with that just let me know, I have a great camera so you can just sent me the bud and the bubbler and I'll get a great shot for you. LMAO

a milk shot is a pick of you with it fillied with with smoke - like make it look milky white full of smoke.. getit? you better clear it tho! haha!

house rules at my friends house if u HAVE to clear it ever time 2 hits minimum to clear it hahah its great i took a massive rip and it left me fuckin dying on the first hit and it as still full so ur supposed to put ur hand over hwere ur mouth goes so the smoke stays and when i did it was like thinck thick smoke and i cleared that in one more hit i was fuckign done for the day but haa then i took 4 more hits like that and then we paced the steamroller hahaha

Back
Top Bottom