New plant in Texas

fanman

i have about a 2 mth old. its already flowering with pistils everywhere and its about 14 inch tall. light cycle will be 12/12 about the 25/26. flowering for about 2 wks now. whats next!!! when will it bud. beginer here with my first female plant!!! thanx!!!:peace:

Flowering and budding are different names for the same thing.
If you've got white hairs growing everywhere the plant is flowering/budding.
You should see buds in a recognizable form withing the next 2 weeks.

indicas can take as short as 6 weeks to flower and sativas up to 12. RD is correct, from here on out the buds will start getting fatter and danker

100_0142.JPG

yeah maybe a little....lol
i see it all the time. so i did it just to get some sun in the middle.....since then it is flowering more there also.

the temp has gone down in the mid 80's and low 90's plus some rain lately will this slow it down or mess it up!!! i put a lawn chair over it to cover from the rain sometimes.

They love the rain water and pot is a strong plant.Mine had no problem.We are both in Texas.San Antonio here.Being out door,they get the elements of mother nature naturally.No substituting,fans for wind,humidifiers,for humidity,lights for sun,etc. If you're not in a hurry,do the outdoor way.Indoor,you can make them think 12 hours is a 24 hour day.Heck,I think you could make them think that 6 hours is a day.I don't know that for sure.All I do know is that once they start flowering,you want less light,more dark.

sometimes i think u do not know what u are talking about:hmmmm:....plants go into flowering at 12/12 unless the are auto flowering plants. and if u did not notice this is an outdoor plant....

Ahuh,nice little star of a bud in the middle,now let that star explode into dozens of other budsites all over the plant and then,we talkin' bro...........patience is a virtue......ahuh...........

Back
Top Bottom