New plant is severely drooping!

growfl

Okay, yesterday we had 3 new baby plants about 1.5 inches tall, I woke up today and looked at them and they were fine, 5 hours later, I check them out again and one of them drooped into an upside down U shape, the plants leaves do not look like it is dying but the stem is as malleable as a piece of string? The other two look completely fine but this one is not. I have no idea of what it could be, any guesses as to what is up?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just found out that my grow buddy fed them a SOIL A and SOIL B nute mixture a couple days ago, could this be the problem, if so, how can it be fixed?

Yes that nute mixture was most likely the issue. Depending on the soil they're in.

What soil? How much did he feed? Got any pics?

If the plant is as you describe, I say give it a few days if no luck, toss it. Having one problem clone will do nothing but distract you from the big picture. I always look at it as, 'I'm not a hospital, the strong move on'. Your overall grow experience is much better when you eliminate the problem plant(s) from the room.

Now depending where you live, you may have a difficult time getting new plants to work with, however just keep in mind what I said, I've seen it many times.

She was in a Jiffy box with the heated pad sitting in the little round soil pouches that rise when you pour water onto them, I'm not sure what kind of soil that is, but the other two plants are growing very fast and strong.

I will give her a couple of days, if I see no improvement, I will get rid of her. Thanks for the advice.

She's over nuted and should be flushed out to make sure! It's easy to do when there that small! Bones is right if not recovered in a few days then ditch it! Only the strong survive! I just chopped an adult 6ftr down today that was too much trouble and my other 4 are happier for the extra light and attention! Not to mention the stress it had been on me!

Back
Top Bottom