New room new plants new grower advice welcome

Wnt2Grow420

OK guys new to the growing so looking for some advice, set up a nice little area in my closet 4ftx2ft. 8ft tall I was able to pick up a clone and also a root bound 3 footer.. I have since transplanted the big girl and my clone once that was bound. The both started out fine after transplant but after a week they are starting to go down hill.

Prior to all of this I was given permission to use hps and Mh lighting bought myself a 400watt lamp. That quickly change due to my wonderful father being a hypocrite, so I have been forced to go out and get shop lights. (Lights of America) from Walmart and using old bulbs for now, for I spent a good chunk on lights that I cant use.. why don't ask cus I don't even know.

As of now I have 2 23 watt warm white CFL blubs on my clone and 3 48inch shop lights on my 3 footer, as I said using old bulbs from my house so sadly I'm not sure exactly the lumens or the kalvins I'm outputting but it's anywhere from 10,800 to 17,400 lumens and 18,000 to 30,000 k
Yes I know that's very vague I may be changing bulbs soon if you guys can give me some advice!!

1) tell me anything and everything else I can say to my father on why my 400w hps and Mh light will be safe in my closet lmao because I already have it !!!
2) do I need more lights if so daylight correct?
3) thank you
4) leaves are definitely struggling I will get those to you guys soon

I apologize for the few pictures I will get more detailed ones by Monday.. I just haven't wanted to take pictures of them I'm not that proud yet
20170304_092911.jpg

View image in gallery

Back
Top Bottom