New Seeds!!

emagdnim368

I just got my new seeds from dope seeds.com i'm excited to get down to bizness. I wish i would have done this along time ago. so i could already have this bud for 4:20. I was wondering if it matters when or what time of day i should start to germinate my seeds

I don't think the time of day matters much at all, though you could do a web search on it to find out for sure. Some folks believe that if you germinate your seeds during the waxing moon, they'll do better. But, beyong that, I don't think there's any specific time to plant. JUST DO BRO.
Vin

You should start germinating after you plan out your grow. Do you have a private area to grow in. Do you have the proper equipment, or indoor or out door. And next time post the name of the strain.

Urdedpal said:
You should start germinating after you plan out your grow. Do you have a private area to grow in. Do you have the proper equipment, or indoor or out door.
Agreed, do your home work first. read and learn, read and learn, and then,,,,,,read some more.
Vin

I have Kalichakra and Satori. I got them cuz they were somewhat cheap and they said they help with depression. I have 4 400w HPS bulbs to grow with and I have everything else set up. are the 400w bulbs ohk to have the seedlings under, or should i have it farther away. I have 2 100w flouresent bulbs. would they be better? I'm excited for the seeds to germinate but i'm a lil nervice cuz this is my first time really trying to grow and i want to get my money out of it(so does my mom since she paid for everything). Any info would be greatly appreciated

I would start with the flouros then in two weeks go with the 400w at 2 feet or alternate the lights at 16 inches so you don't cause photo shock. That would be two on two off at any one time. I have stunt plants with too much light at once and flouros seem to have great vegging capabilities. Some people veg with nothing but flouros to help control the motherplants growth and promote better cloning conditions.

actually grow your seedlings up for a week maybe 2 with floros, to get some good results only use MH and HPS bulbs especially for your main 4 or so weeks before you flower. trust me the stronger the bulb the stronger the pot.

its not bad at all look at some of my crops, I always use both usually hps for flowering and mh for vegging or is it the other way around man i'm stoned

nice stuff i saw at your 3rd grow journal P420
i'm trying to grow many plants now too
and i don't have enough room i think
i guess i'll have to wait for the male/female selection
that would tip the scale a bit

emagdnim368 said:
I have Kalichakra and Satori. I got them cuz they were somewhat cheap and they said they help with depression. I have 4 400w HPS bulbs to grow with and I have everything else set up. are the 400w bulbs ohk to have the seedlings under, or should i have it farther away. I have 2 100w flouresent bulbs. would they be better? I'm excited for the seeds to germinate but i'm a lil nervice cuz this is my first time really trying to grow and i want to get my money out of it(so does my mom since she paid for everything). Any info would be greatly appreciated

..And i was just going to ask who else grows here from Mandala seeds - out of 2 i have the Satori also; she is doing pretty well at her 38th day of veg - huge leaves ~11 inches tall now(+/-) she smell wierd tho.
Kalichakra is the plant i was sorry for not purchasing.. somehow i missed her when i choce the seeds

Too bad yours are only seeds i'd love to hear how is the smoke :tommy:

well i'll give you that info in a few months. this is my first grow but i have read about growin for like 5 years and i bought pretty much all i need. so it should turn out alright. thanx fo the help guys

I've got 1 Hashberry sprout just out of the ground 3 days ago. My hat's off to Mandala's genetics. Fastest sprouting strain so far! I Put one UN-Germinated seed in soil on Sat. evening 4/8 and it popped up it's pretty little head above ground by Mon 4/10 10:30 AM.

Back
Top Bottom