new server

Founder
the moment we've all been waiting for!

after 3 months of tweaking this new server and running into EVERY possible technical problem that exists, and then some, we are moving files over the next couple of days to the new server...

this means the site may go up and down over the next couple of days, please rest assured everything will be fine once we finish tweaking everything...

once this is done, and we are 420% faster, we will move the forum files from 420Times.com to 420 Magazine.com....
then all links on 420Times.com will re-direct to 420Magazine.com...

please bear with us as we get this enormous task completed.
we thank you for your continued support of us and our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.
much love.

Good luck man. I know how it can be. I work with servers and all that for a living. Well, right now I'm just fixing peoples computers for crazy amounts of money.

What kinda server are you moving to?

I really think you need to move into a managed datacenter. So you have professionals doing everything you want, for you. That way there aren't any tweaking problems.

Caro.net. Check them out.

thanks slim...
the server is a dual processor server...
i don't have the specs handy, but it's $2000...;)

one three...
i would LOVE to have a managed server!
in due time...
extra care = more money...

alaska lady...
that problem you are having should be fixed with the new server...
i'm almost sure of it...

thanks guys.
back to the grind.

oh yeah..
looked at one storefront today in hollywood...
looking at another tomorrow...
:tommy:

T..t..two thousand?

You can get a Dual 3.0GHz Xeon (Woodcrest, so each proc is Dual Core. Meaning four logical processors.) with 2GBs of DDR2 ram and something like 300GBs of SCSI drive, fully managed, for only $250 a month.

What is your bandwidth situation like? For 2000 I hope you are getting like a dedicated 100mbit port, totally unmetered.

No offense but this is my job and I feel like someone is ripping you off. That's all. Much love.

Spliff Twister said:
I think you must have started the switch because I'm laggy today. Can't wait to be 420% faster though

Last few days actually. Can't wait.

I was wondering why the Gallery was showing new posts on the first page, but not inside. Now I know.

Hurry up would ya? I'm jonesing. I need a Gallery fix. :cheesygrinsmiley:

wooo!

Good job!

I'm so excited for the change!

Back
Top Bottom