New set up

Hydro67

420 Member
Hello my fellow growers. I need help asap i was thinking of buying a new grow kit 1.2mx1.2mx2m with a 600w digital ballast. 5 super lemon haze from ghs. And i was just wondering if anyone could help me ive grown a few times before and have yet been sataified with my results lol. i can grow dont get me wrong but im not happy withthe way it tastes and looks.i want that extra pungent sticky lookto my buds and ive struggled for years. I usually use the canna nutrients range in coco soil at a ph level of 6.5 and i feed twice a week. However i wasnt satified with the overall results. They looked fantastic but at the time i wasnt using a tent or any extraction fans etc just a basic 600watt hps lumi light set up with 2 fans on the go. I was just wondering if anyone could suggest any good nutrients to use and what size pots do i need. Im going to be using fabric pots as ive heard good things. With 70/30 coco and perlite. Ive only ever grown in plastic buckets and my last yeild was 10 ounces but like i said the quality was shit and wernt a good smoke what so ever i prefer my potent strains and would love to hit the nail on the head with it all. I stuck to canna schedual. Nice sized buds good smell but it just didnt cut it for me and since then ive not bothered. But now im assesing the whole situation and if i do it properly with the right nutrients im sure i can pull it off. I just want to be able to smoke it and its taste bang on

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine.
If you go to questions and answers section, you could post there and also
The search function in top right corner works wonders since the whole community is packed with info.

Welcome to 420 magazine Hydro67
I also do hydro flood and drain
If you start with a journal you’ll have plenty help getting that grow where you want it .

Thanks west hippie i will once ive bought everything just wanna double check with everyone think ill be using advanced nutrients in 11lt fabric pots ill also be topping them and using the scrog method

Do i need an extraction fan

...and a carbon filter? Only if you don't want to smell cannabis in flower - from your sidewalk :rolleyes: .

I live in the uk. Sorry for the late replys i might buy a 300watt cfl instead for veg and buy a 2m by 2m tent because i think a 1.2m will be to small and i usualy growwithin that space. If i use an organic medium will i have tastier results

Back
Top Bottom