New shoes and a joint

rhythmbandit

xmas001.jpg

I saw someone else on these forums with them and i loved them so much I got a pair, even has a little stash pocket under the tongue.

xmas0021.jpg

A joint I rolled, im not the best roller but I try.

I will be posting more pics as soon as I have something to take pictures of, lol.

Journeys has a lot of Adidas hemp shoes, they're the only place i've seen them. Really nice, all $60 a pair which isnt too bad.

Im going to get a pair probably next paycheck.

hidden stash pocket in the shoe sounds great! i heard that burton also puts hidden stash pockets on their jackets? i dont own any tho so im not certain, perhaps someone could tell me?

yeah way to copy my shoes.

I'm alittle pissed about mine though. Have had them for a couple months now, already have a hole forming on one of the shoes. I barely even wear them too. But they are very comfortable.

there called ipaths...and ive had a few pairs and even though they are nice they do fall apart really fast...and yes its true burton puts stash pockets in there coats and smoke pants companys even put stash pockets in there pants...i personally am i big fan of stash pockets,my ipaths hasve saved me many times when i have been searched

I'm a size 8US men, I got big feet for a lady ... hehehe :hmmmm:

I got the adidas superstar hemps from journey's also.. I got like a dozen pairs of shoes, these were so awesome tho, just had to get them. i actually paid like 65$ for them, now they jacked the price up to 70$, hehehe
Catalogs | Journeys
:smokin3:

THC vampire said:
there called ipaths...and ive had a few pairs and even though they are nice they do fall apart really fast...and yes its true burton puts stash pockets in there coats and smoke pants companys even put stash pockets in there pants...i personally am i big fan of stash pockets,my ipaths hasve saved me many times when i have been searched

Did they even make you take off your shoes?

Back
Top Bottom