New Start

inxs

Hello Everyody, I have worked and lived in the Nashville area most of my 50 years. Now due to sudden changes, I'm ready to take my savings and travel to California and start a business. At first I had planned to open a dispensary, my plans have changed after research. Once I visit Doc for letter, then State for MMC card. I will be looking for a weekly supply from a few trusted growers. I want to become a vendor to start, and grow my business of providing medicine to Dispensaries to earn a living. If anyone is interested in doing business, please contact me. Can anyone offer any advice for my new venture to build storefront, grow warehouse to provide a good service and products? Thanks

Best Regards
Sam

welcome to 420!
take a trip to Cali and talk to some people in the business. You may find that the market is somewhat saturated...there are dispensaries everywhere. Now if you can grow well that would set you apart from alot of people. Dispensaries require top notch product. you supply them with well grown bug free with great genetics and you will have a great thing...dispensaries will love you for it.
nor sure what part of the business you want but good growers are hard to come by

Hi Sam, Inxs is a rockin good band.
Hey :welcome: to 420Magazine.
This is a nice place to hang your hat and call home. :grinjoint:
Take a moment to vote in our 420 contests.
Questions? Just ask.
I'll be seeing you in the forums.
:peace:

:welcome:to 420Mag inxs we are here to spread Cannabis information and wisdom across the world. We must all work to repeal the Prohibition against this beneficial plant. I know MMJ sounds appealing but what if after selling your home and investing every dollar in a grow and shop u get arrested by some Fascist cop who is having a bad day or doesn't like MMJ not a little bit? They take all u own and put u in jail held without bail waiting on Feds because u will be growing those numbers.
When you realize the time you could serve I think u will revisit this plan or make triple sure everything is 500% Legal.
I wish you the best without entrepreneurs like yourself this country would suffer.

Back
Top Bottom