Using colloidal silver on autos does work but you have to be persistent - spray a week before it’s due to flower and keep spraying for at least 3 weeks. Personally I wouldn’t bother with CS as it very messy and requires daily spraying. It also doesn’t work on every strain. Silver Thiosulphate solution much more effective and requires 3-4 sprays maximum...

Haha in all honesty I was worried it wasn't gonna work after seeing your so I definitely over sprayed I did it ever day for 3 weeks the moment I saw tiny pistols and I sprayed like 10-15 times when I did it lol and ya I guess I forgot to say she was an auto white widow
Any ideas on how to collect this pollen tho ?

Haha in all honesty I was worried it wasn't gonna work after seeing your so I definitely over sprayed I did it ever day for 3 weeks the moment I saw tiny pistols and I sprayed like 10-15 times when I did it lol and ya I guess I forgot to say she was an auto white widow
Any ideas on how to collect this pollen tho ?
Collecting pollen is easy once you “turn” the female. check out silver sodium thiosulphate solution as it’s much more effective than colloidal silver. Once the plant produces male flowers, either wait til the start throwing out pollen then put a bag over the colas and collect the pollen OR once the male pods start to open, bag them in a paper bag and leave to dry for 5-7 days. You can then crush the pods and collect (carefully) the pollen.

Back
Top Bottom