Have you used this silver before and was it successful?
I have not. This is my first time trying to create pollen and create a new strain.

@Swagymcfly88 Here she is at day 22!! All 4 colas are healthy, green and growing strong
20190523_171051.jpg

How's things start spraying her yet ?
Yes, I started spraying 4 days ago once I noticed a pistol emerging. Only time will tell at this point if it works!!

Haha awesome hopefully it works I've already picked up a bottle of the stuff :goodluck:
Hell yeah man it's fun to try to create, grow and just all-around produce your own medicine.

From just people ik where I live even tho for some dumb reason clones are illegal to sell in Canada BC but not any of the other provinces have that law just BC and its straight up because the people that sell clones make enough money doing to bribe the law makers in BC to keep it illegal so they can keep making there money so if it wasn't for all that crap I'd be buying plants that are already 2 weeks from seer for 4$ a plant lol fuck the government man

From just people ik where I live even tho for some dumb reason clones are illegal to sell in Canada BC but not any of the other provinces have that law just BC and its straight up because the people that sell clones make enough money doing to bribe the law makers in BC to keep it illegal so they can keep making there money so if it wasn't for all that crap I'd be buying plants that are already 2 weeks from seer for 4$ a plant lol fuck the government man
I understand man the government fucking controls a lot. I'm in the US. In my state it's legal to sell clones in dispensaries but I just want to have the enjoyment of creating my own seeds my own strains even if I have to buy my seeds from overseas man I just enjoyed growing rather than buying a clone.

I hear that man growing is fun as hell 90% of the time for me that other 10% can definitely be a lot of work and money I don't have though lol can only get a part time job with highschool so my funding is pretty limited haha so that's my main reason I'm all mad about no 4$ clones for me lol gotta pay min 10$ a seed with shipping costs

@Swagymcfly well bro as of now she is not showing any pollen sacks, just pistols... I'm not sure why but I did as everyone stated through reading and researching. Unless I got to her late after she started popping a few pistols. Oh well I will try again. Live and learn I guess

Good to know ill let ya know how mine goes still a while as it just come up from soil last night but I'll try spraying asap
Yeah your suppose to start the spray like a week before pistols start showing but with autos you never know when it will start.. damnit

I'll follow along, this is what I want to do with Northern Lights auto too, but no cross, just pollinate another NL, but I'll be spraying the whole plant and pollinating a whole plant. I want as much seeds as possible to share with my siblings.

Hey @Tim sorry I've been very busy never got back to ya but I was successful in changing my white widow fem seed in to a male with colloidal silver and I plan on pollinating my northern lights I started 2 weeks after
Good job man. MY attempt never did work but then again I was trying to do it on an Autoflower.

Back
Top Bottom