NEW TO 420Mag

Puffer6

It took me a while to make my way over here from the other forums but it just seems like i keep finding my way back here so i decided to create a user account...

My hobbies consist of anything that has to do with Marijuana as this plant has been what keeps me going each day...with out pot i do not know where i would be or how much i would enjoy life....I am here to learn and meet new people from any walk of life.

Puffer

thanks man...i am only a few grows in but am surely addicted to growing as it is therapy for me...thanks for the links i am always learning new stuff!

Puffer

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you join the community. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Enjoy!

Peace and 420 :420:

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf:

Thanks Wingman i appreciate all the details that will surely help me getting to know this new site...I really love Mj and with more people knew and understood this great plant...Thanks again for making me feel welcomed!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom