New to growing

KingpinX

i'm very new to growing besides random outside areas in the woods, trying to setup a closet scrog.

im working with
closet space 4' wide by 6' length by bout 8' height if i removed the shelves on both sides of the top.
got 10 fem violator kush seeds "only going to use 8, but what is the best way to save the other 2 for a rainy day?"
got the whole area triple wraped in mylar with ali duc tape sealing everything.
got 2 digital temp guages one next to the cloest door in the room on the wall, next one in the grow closet that also reads the humidity.

asking would this be a good setup for this light unit. want to use 4 6500k fluo bulbs to veg for 3 weeks, then switch over to 4 3000k flous and the 2 150watts hps try to veg 1 more week completing at a month total. once done on 4th week switching over to 12/12....just a newbie asking questions trying to get a exp growers advice. :Rasta:

Sunlight Supply
Sun System Spectra Max 516
4 Foot High Output Fluorescent
High Intensity Hybrid Plant Grow Light

Spectra Max High Output Fluorescent / HP Sodium Hybrid Plant Grow Light Systems by Sunlight Supply at Home Harvest Garden Supply

if i had a digital cam it would be alot easier explaining but here goes...lol

got a friend that works at a door company to use a damaged door which only had minor scratches, cut the hole out for the vent covers to look standard on the door besides the one at the very top.
well its a ventilation metal vent cover u use for ur normal house ac vents. one on the bottom of the door and one of the top of the door....since my vents in the room itself are not even 3-5ft from each of those on the door, could i just route the ac vents str8 into the closet and work? right now i have 2 huge pc fans pulling air in and 2 on the top blowin out. been one hell of a week child support is kicking my ass! O.O;

havent started germin the seeds yet until i get everything done and in order. but also have 2 normal stand up swivel fans inside the closet one lowered pointing upwards and the other one in the opp corner stretched high as it will go just facing normal.

Sounds like a plan man. When you get a camera you should start a grow journal with us.

Violater Kush is awsome! Did you get it from Barney's Farm? Just put the seeds in a lightproof/airtight container.

I don't have a lot of experience growing myself, but it sounds like you got a good handle on what you need to do. Just remember you will need lots of air flow especially during the flowering stage.

i got a air tight mason jar then got the seeds in the package they came in + in the mason jar. ya its from barneys farm. wondering though does the vkush grow tall or bushy? i wonder how much per plant they will most likely produce 30-35days veg then min 80days flower, all in 5 gallon buckets. whats a good soil to use for vkush or weed in general?

well going to have to put this off was in a bad car crash. my good friend going to use all my stuff i got so far cus i had to move back with my family until i can take full care of myself again. broke my upper left leg, upper right arm both snapped got a plate an rod in both, broke jaw wired shut until mid jan, nose,left cheekbone, cracked left eye socket, crushed right cheekbone an eye socket. got that metal mesh ontop of the bones in my face round completely on my eye sockets n both cheekbones. cant even begin to try to talk on my left leg with my weight until they say 3 months and 3-6 months after with therapy im beable to use it like normal and bend it. docs say im not going to beable to work for a yr so this is going to blow big time. but im alive haha!! so i can be glade.

but now my friend and i have been brain storming past few days. here is what we came up with get another friend's metal cab 48" wide like 6'5" tall 24" deep. light should be by only like 1-2inchs to fit...we're thinking about going right too 12/12 from seed but dont want my feminzed barney farms vio kush to go herm because of the space that would be inside the storage cab. it does have a lock. we have 2 rolls of mylar we're gonna put all on the inside, but we're still wonderin how the air supply and odar now since its going to be at his house he is a little scared always has been just very careful type. any ideas?

wish i could of tested my door him and i made dammit it would been awsome i think. cant wait to get my mouth unwired even taco bell is sounding like a 5 star place right now i tell ya!!! wrecked nov 11 got out released month early because of no insurrance on 28th turned 22 on the 29th a hell of a bday being stuck in bed with others eating good food :|.... got q of kushberry tho saving it until i get my mouth unwired it looked very goooooooooood tho.

well here is what we did. cut a squar hole into the bottom side with a small house box fan on the inside pulling air in and moving it around inside. he is looking into a good filter to reduce the odor. he put 4 5 gallon buckets n using fox farm ocean and light monthed with cord plugged in on the side its like half inch of room on each side if that but enough to raise or drop it wthout it rubbing. friend went ahead bought everything off me for 800$ so im let him do his own thing but allowed to check out things once i can walk sum more n go to his house. back to the basic now! gettin a settlement from the wreck i was in up to 12gs but min 5gs because i wont beable to run anymore and so much damnage was done which sucks plus cant work for a yr tryin to get temp disability right now awaitin from a reply from them now.

looking at the producer box if i can find it on ebay or used for like not over 2gs tops. going to be 3 months because cant get my settlement money until the driver is given his sentence but they got to put it off until my friend gets good enough to get out the med. he just came out of his coma 9 days ago so docs say my friend should be back well enough to leave in a mouth maybe lil more cus he has to have therapy speaking n maybe talking like i do now. well doing good and pushing myself to walk able to bend my leg halfway now almost and got waaaay more movement in my arm. cant wait to get my mouth uwired first to mid jan tho cus o boy im kill the kitchen haha! blaze one for me folks until i can when i get unwired!!!! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom