NEW TO SITE MM user

Monsterbob420

I love weed it helps with everything :yummy:

i have had my card for some time now, I got it because of a run in with the cops. I got a ticket and it was about 400$, I had been caught with weed once before then to. I got my card because of ADD and hypertension problems and was on pills for several years. Weed has always helped me, so I had my card When i went to court and my lawyer asked if i had one, In telling him i did he dropped my misdemeanor to a miner noise infraction i was so happy. I ended up only having to pay 260$.

After that I had my card and started growing. Indoor was good but things went wrong half way threw just as they where flowering I got white mildew on the leaves. i saved as many as i could and put them out side. 1 month later i come home to nothing, someone ran sacked my plants 6 total. I have been furyious seance then.

past is the past, i need and want to start growing again but this time no outside bullshit even now it is a good way to go. i would like any help you guys have to offer on growing indoors in a closet. My friends have seeds and clones and i have heard that seeds are better indoor because clones are more prone to catching disease or having bugs. I would like to start my grow as soon as possible. a word from the pros would be highly helpful.

*Monsterbob420* Thanx

Hello Monsterbob420, :welcome:
420 would love to help any way we can Friend.

Have you visited the ongoing journals for some ideas?
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Another place to look around is here,
Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup - 420 Magazine

Seeds or Clones, Clones from a good,
Medical Marijuana Co-ops, Collectives & Dispensaries - California - 420 Magazine
Should be bug free, but incase read up on what to look for.

If you can't find a strain you like in Cali, seeds offer many, many options
Check the 420 sponsor for great deals

Please don't find the name of the next link insulting, But it is VERY informative,
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Take at look around any questions, we are here.
If we can help locate any thing for you again please ask.
There are many great members and growers here, that you are in good hands.
Also many California members that have much to add.
See you in the forums.
Wishing you only the best and Happy Growing. :thumb:

Hi Monsterbob420, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
I'm glad you have a card. Also glad you joined us.
If you need some site help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

I love weed and weed loves me! LOL:cheer:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb!
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. Especially the cute and lovily BayAreaStoner chick. I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particular subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get lost in my living room sometimes)

There are plenty of wonderful, helpful people here willing to help you in any possible way that they can.

I hope you hang around and visit often.

Back
Top Bottom