new years in amsterdam

Re: new yrs in amsterdam

Speradyourmind, Ive been to A-Dam 3 times. I wasn never a med pot patient during those three times, only after I went :) Every time I went, though, i went with buddies who smoked hard core (and I smoked a lot too). And each time, no matter how hard we tried, each and every one of us was defeated by the Amsterdam Weed!!!! Theuir stuff is SO POTENT, and so diverse in selection, not matter HOW much weed you smoke, you will fund your ,atch ;-) Because besides weed, they have hash (expertly made BTW) of ALL varities (Bubble, oil, iceolator, regular, jelly hash, etc) and edibles. It's also diurt cheap compared to prices in the state, so you cant help buy a shitload of all differnt varities.
And isos is right on the money. Every time I go to the Dam', my sleep schedule gets all fucked up, becaus eI'll smoke some potent stuff, get all tired and sleep for a few hours....then wake up in the middle of the night and hit it again LOL.
-PM

William Holden said:
Damn, maybe I should put college off for a while and just save up for Amsterdam?

It'd be worth it.
sounds like great advice...

I agree with PM on this one, and plus college is like amsterdam anyways when you think about it.

I wonder what happened to blunt killa, I'd put my money on syphilis

i'm back! what a great experience, amsterdam was everything i thought it would be and more, it was a bit crouded the time i was there and heard from the locals that it would have been better for me to come a different time but i wouldnt change it for anyhting. i have lots of pics and a couple videos that i am going to get on this site so u guys can see them. the fireworks made the city sound like a warzone so it was hard to have a good trip walking around the city so i only tried the mushrooms once, but they were good. the weed is so nice i wanna go back! hope everyone else had a happy new yr!

Bluntkilla, I usualy eat some special fungus and walk around Vondelpark. And excelelnt place to explore your mind, and no one will bother you. Did you stay in Hotels or Hostels?
-PM

i stayed at a friends house outside amsterdam, 40 min train ride, 2 days and then hotels for 3 days, no hostel, i heard about that crazy movie hostel

anyone know how i would go about posting a picture or say video on this thread? do i have to put it on a website?

LOL, I havent seen the movie "Hostel", but I always stay in Hostels when I go to Europe. 20 - 30 bucks a night for some great accomodations, especially if you are a younger traveler. THe ones in Amsterdam are top notch too, ESPECIALLY the Hostel International in Vondelpark. If you ever find yourself in Europe again, I strongly suggest you try staying in one (Look for HOstel Internationl ones, they have specific standards and are usualy the best). I think many people, especially in the states, dont understand what European hostels are.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
LOL, I havent seen the movie "Hostel", but I always stay in Hostels when I go to Europe. 20 - 30 bucks a night for some great accomodations, especially if you are a younger traveler. THe ones in Amsterdam are top notch too, ESPECIALLY the Hostel International in Vondelpark. If you ever find yourself in Europe again, I strongly suggest you try staying in one (Look for HOstel Internationl ones, they have specific standards and are usualy the best). I think many people, especially in the states, dont understand what European hostels are.
-PM
Yeah, after watching that movie, I don't think I would be able to stay in a Hostel... or at least not accept sex from hot, devious European women...
Ok, maybe I would...

bluntkilla said:
anyone know how i would go about posting a picture or say video on this thread? do i have to put it on a website?
Here's a great tutorial by my man, SmokeyMcPot, on how to post pics.

It's a torture movie, that's about it lol.. and yes I don't think I would stay in ANY Hostel EVER in my life after seeing that movie. That movie was tight as hell though!

lets see them pics!!!!

i want to go to amsterdam, what is the price of flights? i checked them out on 2 different sites and one site was $4000 and another was $937, and for the same flight company lol. i dont know what to believe. it sounds like theres so many options of what to do, i wouldnt know where to begin.

glad you had fun though man, sounds awsome, cant wait to see the pics/vids.

Ok, I'm going to create a detailed thread about tavel to Amsterdam, theres too many people and off topic threads about it NOT to cerate one :)
-PM

how do i put vids on the site? is it possible? i threw a pic on if u wanna search its in misc. pics, im gonna put more on as soon as i get my camera mailed from london.

Back
Top Bottom