New

Antimatter

HI, every one my name is Matt, But most online know me as Antimatter, I live in Michigan, and as you know we just passed our medical marijuana act. I am both a care giver and a patient. I was hopping to get to know every one and would love to get Michigan in with both California and Colorado, as of right now we do not have dispensary's or any thing like that. I want to open one up here with the backing of both skills and knowledge of tried and true methods used by you guys already. It would be great to be part of the collectives, doctors, and attorneys list to boot. :thanks::rollit:

Hi Matt, At 420 we love medical card holders and caregivers. :thumb:
Hey Antimatter, :welcome: to 420Magazine.
The best 420 site on the net.
Friendly and informative, we are!
:thanks: for joining us.
Take a moment to vote in the monthly 420 contests.
Hope you make us your second home.
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!

I wish I lived in a medical state.
:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Hey,

Dont sweet it to much roseman, 13 of 50 states so far and there is talk of maybe S.C and N.C joining the ranks next year all good things to thoughs who are patient. :Rasta:
See ya later.:peacetwo:

High Matt, welcome to the 420 forums. It's always great to hear from someone who is active in the cause.

You mentioned the Carolinas. Could you pm me with the information you have. I haven't seen where there is any legislative activity directed toward mmj. The only thing I've seen in SC is that they may do away with the mandatory 6 month license revocation for drug convictions. That would be great but if they are working on legalizing mmj I need to get busy and support the efforts.

Again, welcome to 420.

Sorry it toke me so long to get back to you doobie, I cant PM yet need 50 post, But all I know about NC and SC is what my sister tells me. (she works for the state) They are watching very closely as to what kind of revenue CA is going to bring in, in taxes, It my understanding from my sister that if CA generates enough taxes revenue from the growing and sell of Medicinal Marijuana then they just might get on the band wagon. But it is all hear say at this time.:tokin::peacetwo:

No apology necessary my friend. I always appreciate any information I can get that will help us here on the east coast.

I have heard of one disabled vet that is trying to get things going in NC, but haven't heard of anything in SC. If you wouldn't mind, when you do get enough posts under your belt, I'd like you to keep me posted on anything you hear.

Thanks again for the heads up.

sure thing,

in till then, if I hear anything more I will create a post so that every one can know whats happen.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom