Newbee just saying hello to my fellow growers

Bud basher

Well I have taken the plunge and hooked up with all you top growers on here there is so much info on here for newbees like myself, I must admit I was a bit skeptical about joining up but I resently brought something of a long time member here and he told me its all good and safe, I have been looking on here for the last 6 months or so and have my fifth crop just about to harvest i grow in coco but want to go RDWC I predict over 50ozs from 3x600 aircooled reflectors not bad if I do say so myself but I had a massive set back on my 4 grow with a male that I must not have taken out early enough and ruined the whole crop, so called fem seed hey! So now I am like a hawk checking them ever day but this lot is all good, I have so many questions to ask here I don't know where to begin I am very quick on the uptake with good common sense but I am no scientist, as I think I have proven in my grows as all of them bar one was good yielding crops but I am still new to the game and have much more to learn and can't wait to get stuck in to a fully custom build RDWC 4 inch pipes 33 litre buckets for less than half the price of an alien set up which should yield some monsters as I am setting up a new grow space with more head height than the one I have now. One of my biggest problems is I am not very computer aliterate and find it hard to navigate my way round this site as I have never joined anything like this before, but hey ho I'll get there in the end, so anyone who wants to know how to build and where to buy the parts in the UK let me know always happy to help my fellow growers here if it sounds like I am a bit of a know it all that's far from the truth just a newbee audinary geesa who would like to help others and be help back thats all and would like to here from other growers as we have to keep thing on the quiet here in the UK, cheers for now and crack on those fat buds, Bud basher.

Back
Top Bottom