Newbie from NC

terihens

I would just like to say thanks for the welcome.I am a 50 year old grandmother of a beautful 3 year oldd little boy and I am proud of my family. I recently lost my daughter but her biggest dream was to open a dispensary in Cali. I sre wish she had fulfilled her dreams. I look forward to some lively discussions. :peace:

Ma'am I'm truly sorry for the loss of your daughter, I hope things get better for you...But to be quite honest, I've been lurking around this site for the past couple of years and I will say you can't find a better bunch of people than the ones here on 420mag. They are kind, helpful, and FULL of knowledge.

Thanks Franklin for the warm welcome. I look forward to making new friends here ...but you dont have to call me ma'am lol.

Welcome Terihens to 420magazine!!!! I have to agree, this is a great site, full of knowledge and people who are willing to help. Sorry about the loss of your daughter. Hope to hear more from you. I know what you mean about being called maam...lol

I know I don't have to lol, just the way I was brought up. I always address a lady as Ma'am or Miss. Just out of respect if ya know what im sayin...

FRANKLIN said:
I know I don't have to lol, just the way I was brought up. I always address a lady as Ma'am or Miss. Just out of respect if ya know what im sayin...

Nothing wrong at all with being respectful, you don't see it enough these days.I'll take miss over ma'am any day..lol

Back
Top Bottom