Newbie here

BurnOut420

Hi everyone. Im new here and was hoping to get some help w my next grow. Its small but there still my babies. I have 2 female auto flowers that are about a week and a half old and there doing great. I have two more in sprouting stages now so hopefully they will be 2 weeks apart. Im hoping to get tips on how to get more bud from the auto flower. Ive heard alot of controversity about them and this is the first time growing a auto. So please help me out. Thanks

Hi Burnout,and welcome to 420.
Done a few indoor auto's myself. Give em 18 hours of light as 24 hours is less productive. You can get away with a smaller pot size which means you can grow more plants in your grow room at the same time. Get a jeweliers loop 100x magnification for judging ripeness as its so quick youll have trouble guessing when theyre ready and it could make a big difference in yield. Don't know the details of your grow so youll haveto just have a go and see what works for you. Autos rule but its a lot different to growing normaly. Its very quick.

dutch has left you some good info to run off of, welcome to the forums BurnOut :thumb: If I could suggest, if you have any more questions head to the FAQ and start a thread, it will be able to be viewed by a bigger crowd around 420magazine. May your stay be pleasant and informative :peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom