newbie need help

jollyguy

I hav some seedsman ww that are two mos old reecently I'm having problems some of the fan leaves are geting brown spots falling of as0 well as the lower shoots are dying turning brown at leaf tips I don't no if its overfert, lighting,pest or deficency or a combination I'm growing in hydro using flood table I feed for 30 min 3 times a day using all botanicare products grow, karma,calmag ang last 2 cycles sweet help is greatly appreciated trying to figure out how to upload photos in veg cycle

Thx herb zen I finaly uplde som pictures to my gallery but still trying to figure how to put them in my post If u or anyone with grow experi could look at them and help with diagnoses pls feel free cuz I've been fluyshing to days now and dnt no wen I shud start bac givn them nutes

in the text box that you type your replies in,, you will notice some icons at the top...
click the photo button, and a window will open up with all of your pictures. click on the ones you want to insert into your post, and the forum software will do the rest :)

Back
Top Bottom