Newbie needs help with diagnosing plant problem

ultimateboy82

Could anybody please help with diagnosis of my below issue?

full

Diagnosis? - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I am currently growing 8 plants in coco on my 4th week of veg and using the following setup

1.2m x 2.4m Tent
2 x 600w (currently on 18/6)
Hand feeding with 1m/1L off coco A & B. 1m/1L of Multizyme every 1 -2 days depending.
P.H @ 6.0
Temp at 19c in the day 40 - 50% Humidity
Temp at 14c at night 40 - 50% Humidity
10" Oscillating fan & 10" Extraction fan

The plants have all started showing the same symptoms and from what ive read so far it could be calcium deficiancy due to ph and plants not absorbing all they should

This is my first grow ever and really would appreciate some help

Thanks in advance

Without a pic this will be tough but since I like to gamble I will take a shot at this blindly.

You say 4 weeks into veg... I will assume that they have been in the same containers/pots since you had them as seedlings? Maybe you transaplanted up once? I have had problems at the 4 week veg part early in my time.... I found that if the container was too big too early on I would be watering often although I would never water much. The bottom soiless medium was still wet when I was watering the top. This causes a buildup of nutes and salt at the bottom layers of soiless and at about 4 weeks the roots are starting to fill that area and the build up was causing deficiency type problems and ph issues. I would give a really good flush and then reg dose nutes and everything returned to normal. Since then I transplant up 3-4 times to allow maximum root growth at each stage and avoid build up issues.

Like I said.... shot in the dark without pics or better description but figured I would mention it. :)

Jonny

Two18.jpg

Seem to be having trouble posting images. There was supposed to be 2 inc on the original post. Sorry

And all your help is appreciated

Do you have an inline airflow fan to draw in fresh air? If not... this could be your issue as this was a minor mistake I made in the past. Hopes this helps dude

Back
Top Bottom