my plants have stopped smelling and the leaves are yellowing help

growblow

i am growing dr kripplin mango chutney which is a sativa dominant strain. I am almost 6 weeks into flowering(from one week after the 12/12 switch) the room temp is 25 and humidity is around 47. I am growing in soil using canna terra nutes. my buds stopped smelling about a week ago and the leaves have been yellowing since i have lost alot of leaves my grow room is 1.3m x 1m w x 2 m (h) im using a 600w hps i have been adding nitrogen in the past to days to try sort the deficiency to see if this would help. but still no smell. this is my first grow.

any advice appreciated is what im doing right? what can i do to stop this i think my bud size has stopped growing

Pics would help ??? But as your girl finishes it's natural for the leaves to yellow as your girl is pulling the last of the nitrogen out of the leaves. Look at it like fall trees leaves yellow with the season your girls season is almost over. As for smell not all my girls smell either but if I go over and start working on them I can smell them. Others can smell my plants but I can't anymore unless it's real dank but my wife will be like you smell that don't you.

ill try up load a photo later but i still got 3-4 weeks left in flowering should she still be loosing leaves. i gone through a carrier bag full of leaves in the last week

Back
Top Bottom