Newbie to brownies

basketballkin

This is probably the stupidest question you'll ever hear on this forum pertaining to brownies and oil/butter. If i make the butter from the 7 easy steps recipe do I just add it to the brownie recipe that I have chosen or do I substitute it for the oil in the recipe. Please help

I mean I alkways just stuck it in the fridge over night or you know til ir coagulates. I suppose if you're in a hurry you could throw it in the freezer. I am unsure of what happens to Tricome or Cannabis n the freezer. I was talking to this lady on here and seemed she had a good curing process. And I just asked her what the process she used was. And when all said and done she said she stored the buds ion the freezer. I wasw under the impression that freezing damages the tricomes. I may be wrong.

Going to try edibles tomorrow for first time. Making cookies. Mabe the cannabutter tonight. I used all the leaf and small bud from my last harvest. It was put in the freezer for the last 1.5month. I believe cold/freezing is safe. Like making bubblehash using the ice extraction. I'll try brownies next.:yummy::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom