Nitro overdose! Help!

AJFergie22

I am in 3 weeks of flower and my ladies are dying! I flushed them twice already and some seem to be getting worse while others seems to just be the same. I am desperate I have 13 white widow and I CAN NOT lose them all! How long do you think it will take them to recover if at all.... Any suggestions??

Re: Nitro overdose!! Help!!

Why are they getting nitrogen in such a high dosage during the flowering stage? That does not matter now, lets save your babies. If they are indeed overfertilized than flush them with warm water to the rate of 3:1. That is three gallons of warm water for each gallon of medium, you should see recovery within a few days if they can still be saved, I will say a prayer for them bro, hope this helps...:smokin:

Wut kinda nutes/doses r u giving them? Since u flushed em twice u should prolly feed them some blooming nutes the next time they need to be watered. I would go ahead n give them a full strength or u can prolly do 1/2 strength. Wut kinda soil? Ph? Temp? Thes may also help to assist ur problem.

I accidently mixed my bases. the guy at the hydro shop was full of s***! He is the one that sold me everything I needed but obviously he was wrong. I am on a fox farm line. I use big bloom and tiger bloom. for flowering stage.. I really hope they can be saved

Wuts the PH of ur solution?? They mght be in lock out mode. N the guy at the store will try to sell u everything he can cus thats how he makes money. Ive. Een to a few stores that wont take advantage of their customers but some will so the best way to protect urself if to do plenty of research b4 u go out n buy. Listen to wut the guy says n if its sound then u can most likely trust his advise. If he sounds like hes jus trying to sell sell sell, walk away. In the end its the user that is to blame for mistakes.

dude, here is the thing. you say nitro def and then u say burning without any real descrption. so if it was a nitro issue and u flushed twice you probably have multiple issues occuring now,... if it was a overdosing of macro nutes on any level and scorching has occured on the fan leaves and have yet to torch your onsetting buds an or your medium is overwater with severly drooping leaves, dont panic.. 1st of fox farm is not a gentle food and or a stable base for any medium; better used as a component to a different base.( talk more about that later). so, u will need a bloom base that is 1-4-5 botanicare pure blend for example gently food, or 2-3-5 many of these out there house and garden an so on; once u have a decent bloom base mix a solution equal to 200 ppm and dial the ph in at 6.2. do not drench or saturate over already wet bedding. apply lightly ( 3gal pot use 1/4 to 1/3 gallon per each planted pot u have. this will reset the bedding and allow for any deficnys to unlock and allow the plant to uptake immeadeatly . however, with all that excessive fluid you have in your medium it will take time to remove and a moderate dosing of food will be necassry. it is always better to flush with a very light solution of a base bloom to correct def or overdosed nitrogen fill plants. water alone removes system pressure on the roots. good luck.

The OP really needs to state what he's growing these in, what his ph, ppm, and how much he used of each nute for how much water..I mean do you have the right stuff? there is a difference between foxfarm soil nutes and hydro nutes.. did you buy the wrong stuff?

and you say you've flushed twice, but how did you flush them? what was your ph? did you use a flushing agent or just tap water?

what kind of water are you using.

and finally what exactly do the leaves look like? pics would be best. but describe you problem.

I mean, go on a message board and throw some words on the screen and expect everyone know wtf you need..

MORE INFO buddy.

Not an nitrogen def. and overdose tooo much.....
The leaves are curled downward they look like claw. the nitrogen claw
they allso have necrosis going on and the stem is beginning to weakin.
I never did the ph I had a ph buffer that worked perfect for veg and never gave me any problems
The problems began when I switched to the flower solution
I flushed with slightly warm tap water
I dont have a way of getting pictures the leaves are the normal green color they should be.
With the fox farm i never used the rec. dosage I always used half
I never had an issue with the nutes i was using until I bought the flower ph buffer.

Not an nitrogen def. and overdose tooo much.....
The leaves are curled downward they look like claw. the nitrogen claw
they allso have necrosis going on and the stem is beginning to weakin.
I never did the ph I had a ph buffer that worked perfect for veg and never gave me any problems
The problems began when I switched to the flower solution
I flushed with slightly warm tap water
I dont have a way of getting pictures the leaves are the normal green color they should be.
With the fox farm i never used the rec. dosage I always used half
I never had an issue with the nutes i was using until I bought the flower ph buffer.

U should really check the PH of ur solution cus it will change when u start to add nutes and in turn thatll change ur soil PH. Just get a PH meter n u should be fine. Dont just trust ur PH uffer in ur soil

Back
Top Bottom