Nitrogen deficiency - how much Nitrogen do I have to add?

HaHend

Hi,

my plants have some Nitrogen deficiencies and I bought a bottle of Canna Mono Nitrogen.

The bottle states: Contains 27% N. (Contains: ammonium 6%, amid nitrogen 11% and nitrate 10%). Use 1-2ml/l.

I used 0.5ml/l and my EC rose from 1.2 to 1.6. As it was a bit high for my taste I diluted the solution immediately with fresh RO water to EC 1.3.

How much Nitrogen are you using if you experience Nitrogen deficiencies? I can also work with EC values if you can state any.

I hope you can help me out.

Hey Chief do you know the PH and temp of your reservoir, I am only guesting your doing hydro. It will effect "how the plant absorbs / utilizes" the available nuit`s. Especially the micro-nuits and minerals, with a high or low PH. You may be providing or have enough of the correct amounts, but the level of PH inhibits the plants abilities to process it. I am only a "experienced novice" at indoor / hydro but have many years in soil and outdoor. Where with soil it is only an "oops" compared to hydro its "HOLY SHIT / WTF!!!". That is what I have learned and hopes it helps you out...Peace.....:thumb:

:420:

Hey HAHend,
This may help you out. It is for hydro /drip fed / ebb-flow reservoir systems. Also in the Grow Room on the top of this page will direct you to more useful info. The "Problems, Pests & Disease Control" has comparison pictures and some good explanation's. Plus the forums.....Good Luck and Happy Growing...Peace.....
:thumb:

Guide.jpg

:420:

Hi,

my plants have some Nitrogen deficiencies and I bought a bottle of Canna Mono Nitrogen.

The bottle states: Contains 27% N. (Contains: ammonium 6%, amid nitrogen 11% and nitrate 10%). Use 1-2ml/l.

I used 0.5ml/l and my EC rose from 1.2 to 1.6. As it was a bit high for my taste I diluted the solution immediately with fresh RO water to EC 1.3.

How much Nitrogen are you using if you experience Nitrogen deficiencies? I can also work with EC values if you can state any.

I hope you can help me out.

some stains can handle more N than others. I use Humboldt Nutrients Verde 14% N if I need a boost is full dose is 5ml but I never go that high unless I'm feeding the outdoor garden. I use more like 2ml at most along with my base.

Back
Top Bottom