No Cotyledons?

skatterbrayne

I know that its natural for the round cotyledon leaves to eventually fall off of the MJ plant, but how sucessful would the plant be starting without em?

You know how sometimes you pull the seed shell off of the emerging sprout to help it along?

Well I was quite blowed :bong: when I did that and the first round leaf set was still stuck to the inside of the seed shell, so they came off too. I now have about a 1/2 inch stem sticking out of rockwool, but I can see the serrated leaves just starting to poke out. Is this a wasted effort? Anyone have experience with this issue before? I'll post a pic as soon as its approved.

:allgood:

Oh yeah, I've done that more than a few times.. 50/50 chance it will live, if it does, it will probably be REALLY slow growing and possibly mutated for the first week or two..... Shouldn't stunt it in the end though. Seedlings are tough.

Peace N Greens
MC

word. I figured as much, and you know I'm gonna try to find out anyway :laughtwo:.
Thanks MC

Peace

Here are some pics...I'm no photographer, but you may be able to just make out the serrated leaves beginning to emerge.
No_Cotyl-Serrated_Emerging.JPG

Closeup_No_starters.JPG

Cotyledon_s_missing.JPG

I dont know Madame, it's actually progressed since these pics. Hopefully it pulls through so it can join another LR sprout I've got goin, and I can resume my LR journal.:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom